Where to find video editors for my baking video tutorial?

I am developing a baking course video for my bakery. Any tips on where I can find freelance video editor who specialises with professional instructional videos?

What Guys Said 1

• Hi! I'd suggest checking out Valoso. com. Although there are plenty of other reliable video editor hiring sites like Elance, I find Valoso really easy to use and I've always experienced a pretty fast turn around. Plus, the videos they created turned out really awesome! The cooking tutorial I made went viral on my Facebook page and it was a success since the number of students who signed up for my cooking tutorial course doubled. But most of all, I find it really gratifying that I've seen comments from users who tried following the recipe and received positive feedback saying that the recipe was delicious!

What Girls Said 2

• What you might consider doing is contacting a college or university near you that has a film/video production program, and ask if they have students that would be interested in working for hire. They'd probably be cheaper, but definitely ask to see some of their video work before you go with them, so you know the quality of their work. The students might not necessarily specialize in instructional videos, but students are often taught to be able to shoot in a variety of situations, so it's worth a try.

• ME!! haha