Do you think Jay-Z really cheated on Beyoncé?

It just doesn't make sense to me, him looking the way he does and Beyoncé being... Beyoncé... and then he cheats on HER?
I'm having a hard time believing that sorry...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but if he did she should divorce him and just marry me

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating has NOTHING to do with looks.
    In this case though I think it's just smart of them to take advantage of rumours and that's all it is

What Guys Said 19

• A better question is why do people concern themselves with the lives of celebrities like this? Why is it even an issue?

• I didn't hear about this. It's possible though. I bet a lot of women would want to sleep with him due to him being rich and famous.

• Men don't cheat because a woman is better looking. Men cheat because of how the other woman makes him feel.

• I wouldn't be suprised if so, but who knows.

Think regardless its pretty fricken stupid the fans anyway who go out and attack whoever they think was the girl Jay-z cheated on. Instead of like you know, getting angry at Jay-z, lol. Idiots.

• He probably did because he has a lot of money and fame and guys like that usually think they can do whatever they want. I also don't think Beyonce is attractive so I don't know why everyone thinks she's like some type of goddess

• I don't even kbow what to say to you man...
      I just know that Beyoncé is Queen, she's a goddes, she's Orisha, she's God

• I'm not a huge Beyonce fan either but I'm not going to deny that she is an attractive, beautiful woman ESPECIALLY in comparison to Jay-Z.

• I don't give a shit.

• I don't really care, and I never understood why people get so obsessed with whatever celebrities are doing, I mean really who gives a fucking shit?

• i'm having a hard time believing 1: people care 2: people like Jay Z 3: people like Beyoncé et 4: people think that just because they care others will too

• Cheating isn't about finding someone *better* it's about the excitement of someone NEW.

• Why is this what you waste your question on?

• I don't know, no one knows other than those 2 and I don't care

• I'm guessing it had something to do with the lead up to the Super Bowl and the aftermath.

• No. Byonce is a drama queen. She and kelly ripa should get together

• lmfao. i m sure he has.

most men in general in that social class do.

high end escorts is the norm.

• Who actually gives a shit

• Well... I do, I'm curious since Beyoncé was my idol from a young age, I grew up with her music

• you never know and who cares thousands of people cheat on people everyday and do you care about them

• yup men are idiots that will cheat you with much uglier women than you... .

• No it a story she telling.

What Girls Said 15

• I think he did.. I have to be honest, having seen Beyonce the last ccouple of months/year... She did not look happy in her marriage. Everyone is always with some bullshit meme about them about #relationshipgoals but they have no fucking idea about what goes behind closed doors!
    I don't know if he cheated or not... that we will never know. ONLY HIM, HER and the person involved or whoever else was told by them... As for us, we should stop speculating and mind our own f'cking business because it does nothing to us.
    I think he did do something that fucked her up/over... That i assume but to be honest, at the end of the day, it is not my business and it could either be that she is indeed using this as a publicity stunt (from Jay-z's side) or really using this to speak about forgiveness.. I do believe Jayz fucked up. I never really liked him to be honest.. But yeah... Love is bling and IT MAKES YOU STUPID..
    Truth is... IF he did it once, he'll do it once... MARK MY WORDS AND WATCH BEYONCE LEAVE HiS MOTHER EFFING ASS 2 years from now.
    I wish my words could be recorded and seen in the future, just so we can see that I did predict this would happen :)
    Sorry Bee... once a f*ck up, always a f*ck up!

• Beyonce lost herself in trying to please him and after she got married in the past years... She was highly manipulated by Jay I think... ALLL HER MUSIC in the past years have been about him or involving him - or a lot of it to say the least... She wasn't herself anymore... All she did was with him... true, it is marriage but she was too busy putting on a FACE (mask) to show the world of her "perfect marriage" having an image to keep up... But if you really looked at her face, you could see there was trouble and a storm in paradise. It only takes an observant person to see that.

• U can be a Victoria's secret angel model and a man will cheat on you, it's not about fame or beauty. Those rumors have been around before this lemonade release, I guess now she is just fed up about it. Most men not all espppp one's in his position step out on their wives, but if the tables turn they get all butthurt 😑 I'd rather be ALONE than UNHAPPY! Beyoncè can get cheated on just like another other woman because she is just that... a woman.

• Not really my problem... So what if he did and so what if he didn't. It's not going to effect my life in any way.

• lol who cares?

• Who knows, but Jay Z has be accused of cheating so many times over the years. At one point the media outlets claimed he had a secret son

He so called side chicks have been Rihanna, Rita Ora, Tori Kelly , Claudia Scheelen, Mya and Rachel Roy. Those are just the ones I remember.

• Lots of butt ugly men cheat on beautiful women. There is nothing hard to believe about it.

• I don't know and i don't really care, i've never liked either of their music that much

• I don't know them personally so I can't tell. I never the personality a celebrity shows

• Most times looks have nothing to do with cheating!

• It's just a song. I don't see what's hard to understand

• I would take what you read with a pinch of salt.

• No, and I don't care about the situation either

• Who cares? Why waste time wondering what goes on in their personal lives? They make money off us buying into their drama!

• I don't have a hard time believing it. Nothing against Beyonce, but people cheat for a variety of reasons. It's not her fault, but people are weak. There are plenty of guys who cheat on their beautiful wives. She's definitely not the first.

A lot of times it has to do with, what I like to call, "the shiny new toy" syndrome. People in general are excited whenever something new comes into their life. Think about how you are when you get a new crush. You feel all fluttery and happy inside. Well it's the same when you are married to someone for a while and all of a sudden this other new person starts paying attention to you. It makes you feel good that they think you are attractive and want to talk to you. The problem is when people entertain those feelings when they are already committed to someone else.

It's easy to get caught up in the new thing in their life. The new thing comes with no baggage, no history, no problems. Whereas the relationship they are currently in may have problems (every relationship has it's issues!). But that doesn't mean the relationship isn't viable.

The thing is, people want to feel attractive and wanted. It's easy to look outside of a relationship for that validation. However, it's not a good idea to do so.

I'm not excusing him of what he did. I'm just shining a light on why he possible did it.

• Yes I think he did