Do you know who had the best voice ever?

Freddie Mercury... no one else.

And he's white lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's a talented guy but his quality songs were due to amazing production and emotion conveyed through the words.

• So you're telling me someone who can't sing but sung Queen would be as good?

You mad?

• everyone's voice is "one of a kind" he's a good singer but there's not a BEST singer in the world as if the world won't spew out better ones throughout the years.

• Watch the video I posted.

Most Helpful Guy

• We can't have an answer for this question. How many amazing singers were there in history that we never heard about? Actually that nobody heard about?

We should also consider that some people will prefer a voice and other people will prefer a different kind of voice.

So, in a nutshell, people will fight about it and we'll never have a definitive answer.

What Girls Said 2

• that's your opinion.

• Yeah I agree... apparently he had a range of about 5 octaves and an ability to jump between extremes.

What Guys Said 4

• No argument on this from me. The song " who wants to live forever " from the sound track to HighLander was just awesome

• Glad we can agree!

• In all fairness I personally think the HighLander album is my favorite by Queen.

• The same Freddie that blew out his voice and got nodes from bad technique and pushing himself too much?

lol, sure.

• That's disputable

• No it's not. He had a one in a kind voice.

• You can't even name him/her... that just says it all to be honest.

• I could reel them off but you're too biases for this conversation

• Freddie is one of my favorite singers

I don't know what you mean by "and he's white" a lot of the top tier singers are white
    Elvis
    Frank
    Billy joel
    Eddie vedder
    Clapton
    Elton john
    The list goes on and on lol