Do you know of a fictional character that is good but has acted evil?

Just a random question i was asked today that i would ask you guys.

Have you seen or heard of an exampleof a fictional character that is good but has acted as the evil person for example to help the good guy win in any sort of media?

Could you provide and example as well that would be great ! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• the 100, one of the characters who fell in love with the main character murdered someone who he (wrongly) thought kidnapped her. it was for love but he killed someone innocent even if he's otherwise a good person.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Punisher Marvel Comics (though he actually DOES do some pretty sadistic and pretty evil things)

Saitama from One Punch Man.

Itachi from Naruto.

What Girls Said 8

• 0|0
    • dont know him sorry what is he form? :)

• Oh darn, the picture didn't actually show up!

His name is Megamind, from the movie of the same name.

He started out as a villain who ended up beating the hero and took over the city. Then he got bored and wanted to make a new hero to challenge him, which ended up backfiring. The "hero" turned into the villain and Megamind pretty much becomes the hero.

• If I'm remembering correctly the old hero comes back at the end and Megamind acts as the villain again for him.

• Um sasuke brother! He was suppose to be evil but he was doing everything for his brother!

• Edward from Twilight?

• Silk, from Marvel Universe.

• Itachi from naruto.

• The iron giant, wreck it Ralph, the grinch, Ariels father in the little mermaid, phebos from hunchback of Notre dame, in fact I think there's at least one charachter like that in every Disney film ever made.

• Jo from little women when she turned down Laurie

What Guys Said 13

• Watch naruto and naruto shippuden... you'll find more characters of this sort than you can count. Everyone different from each other drastically. Naruto will always be in my heart because the villains... well the 'villains' taught me more about life than the 'heroes'

• Captain Pugwash? I pirate that is just loveable and can do no wrong!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Pugwash

• i think the term you are looking for is Antihero. That being said i can name so many
    V - V for Vendetta
    Severus Snape - Harry Potter Series
    Django - Django Unchained
    Magneto - X-Men Series
    Kratos - God of War (Game)
    Max Payne - Max Payne series (Game)
    Scar - Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood (anime)
    Light Yagami - Death Note (anime)
    Itachi Uchiha - Naruto (anime)
    Lelouch Lamperouge - Code Geass (anime)

Let me mention that Lelouch Lamperouge, Itachi Uchiha and Light Yagami are my favourite and the best antiheroes

• Yeah, Darth Revam, Anakin Skywalker (Starts out good), Michael corleone at least started out good. Indiana Jones, Batman, Superman, Harvey Dent. also Light Yagama who was good but then went super evil.

• Severus Snape

• Snape

• Spike in buffy season 2

• If you havemt seen naruto and want to then spoiler alart

Itachi, he killed his entire clan and it was revealed later i. The series that they were plaing to over throw the village so he killed them to save the village and his brother

• Zuko, Avatar the last airbender

• The Punisher, he helps the other superheroes fight crime, but he shoots to kill, no second chances.

• Lucifer Morningstar

• Professor Snape

(I'm a Gryfinndor) ;)

• vegita ;)