What are fun stoner games?

My birthday is coming up and I am dedicating a day to just smoking with a group of friends. i wanted to know different ways we can enjoy our high so we will not get slumped. Any games or ideas?

Omg -_- , I am NOT doing this on my actual birthDAY.. this is what I'm doing the day after as ONE of my festivities. you judgmental fucks

Most Helpful Guy

• watch comedies and eat cereal.

milk shooting out your nose. charlie n the chocolate factory w/ johnny depp is a good one to watch high

Most Helpful Girl

• finding shapes in clouds, gaming competitions (phone, computer or console), rap battles, tell your friends you smoked them a jeffrey and watch them freak out, have a political debate, watch trippy movies like alice in wonderland, fear and loathing in las vegas, memento

basically anything interactive, party games (cards against humanity, etc), tell eachother stories

could always get risque and shotgun it

• Yay for me being one of two people that answered your question, that actually answered you question lol. Just think as you read all the hate comments: people with higher IQs are usually the ones who do drugs chiefly marijuana lol. That's legit they did studies on it.

What Guys Said 6

• That's pretty sad

• Its sad to smoke pot

• Watch South Park and take a hit every time Cartman calls Kyle a jew.

Most involve tv.. lol

• You can get high any time, your birthday only comes once a year.

• lol what the hell, this is not gonna be on my ACTUAL birthday! I'm not stupid lol, this is what I'm doing the day after my birthday

• ur all losers lol

• 🙄 what a waste of a good day

• It's a waste of any day

What Girls Said 0