If Jurassic Park or Jurassic World was real, would you go to it? Reasons?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuckkkkk yeahhhh! What a time to be alive! I'm a risk taker and adventure seeker. And for this to be real is the ULTIMATE dream for a SciFi lover!
    (P. s. kinda upset Neill and Goldblum weren't apart of the 2015 cast #Butthurt )

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would totally go. I think modern films have turned dinosaurs into these insanecrazy beasts but I've always believed they probably acted pretty similarly to the animals of today. So it'd be like an average safari. They might even be a little lazier because of the whole cold blooded thing. Either way all of our behavioral predictions are just that, predictions, so I don't think it would turn out exactly like the movies. I'd check it out.

What Girls Said 10

• Yessss, I love dinosaurs, and Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movies.

• Hell no! I've seen the first Jurassic movie! They always escape and then a bunch of people die!

• yeah, i think i would coz i'd like to see dinosaurs lol

• Hell no

• Yeah, why not.
    Reasons? You get to see motherfucking dinosaurs!

• Yes, I love Jurassic park :D

• What do YOU think?

• No, and I wouldn't go because you see how the parks in those movies ended up... self-explanatory haha.

• Yes but definitely with my husband not alone because i get scared so easily but still i will go there. Because i want to see all the amazing dinosaurs

• As much as I love dinosaurs, no. I don't want to die any time soon.

What Guys Said 14

• I would that's a once in a life time thing to do.

• They seem to always have security breaches so no. I'm not in the mood for being a happy meal...

• No, because if it was, I'd have heard reviews about previous disasters and know that it's not for me.

• Of course I would... why? Because I'm not a boring person and it would be awesome. Anyone who wouldn't go is lame as fuck.

• Lol no if Jurassic Park 1,2,3,4 and 5 when it comes out in 2018 will and have taught us anything it's that you shouldn't play god an you shouldn't take the worlds most terrifying, ferocious and smartest creatures and add them to a theme park because everyone will die.

• If the movies didn't exist, yes. If the movies and the parks exist, hell no.

• The only reason i wouldn't go is if the tickets were super exspensive cause im cheap as fuck and would rather to to disney at that point

• Fun, and raptors

• Yes, naturally, I would like to see the dinosaurs.

• Sure why not if they made sure they woulnt get out

• i would love it

• Oh wow to the people who said no to this yah are pussy man

• Nope, that's what national geographic channel is for.

Paying people to go ridiculously close to dangerous animals.

• Heck no I would shit my pants