What is up with the boycott beyonce?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it has something to do with the cops I heard a little bit about that in Miami when she came here

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I have no idea. I'm no longer cool so don't concern myself with celebrity/public nonsense anymore.

• No idea, that would imply I paid attention to that woman. Having listened to some of her songs and read about her once in a while when she pops up in the news, I can tell her lyrics are obscene with little redeeming value, she's something of a race-baiter and a pinko, and she acts in a highly indecent fashion in her performances (strip pole routines, etc). If only there were still real celebrity role models, like Clayton Moore.

• Self entitlement for women must be in question FINALLY. If you like 'it' put a ring on 'it'. Forget love; if your girlfriend is sucking off everyone in town but you, it is YOUR fault, pal, for not putting a ring on 'it'.

Geez, BN, get over yourself.

• I don't know, but that woman lost my respect when she lost her self-respect.

• Damn

I came to this question hoping to see an answer, but everyone's just as unconcerned with celebrity bullshit as I am

• I've never had any interest in that nasty thing.

• What is a beyonce? Is that like bounce?

• I had no idea her first name was boycott

• i have no idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Why are the doing that?

• I have a feeling it is because 'Lemonade' is a pro-black album. People need to calm themselves... really.

• Lmao publicity stunt. Hollywood will never let anyone boycott their biggest star since M. J and Elvis😂☺ some prejudice folk's really want to cause she is more open to Pan Africa now. I highly DOUBT that happen's!

• again? why do people care what she does, there's tons of celebrities who are pro black even MJ