Pokemon fans and gamers is this a legit game?

im curious to see if this is real or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember Pokemon Silver for the GameBoy? That's a remake of it for the DS, and is actually been around for a good few years now. I played it and i still have it i think.

So yeah, its legit.

• Yes I remember but a lot of people are reproducing these games and sometimes it's hard to tell between what's real and what's fake

• Yes if its authentic sorry.

• Its fine. But yeah i can't help ya there. Sorry

What Guys Said 3

• Yes Pokémon soul silver is a legit game for Nintendo DS
    But no one plays Nintendo DS anymore , its outdated.
    It was a cool game though. Been there played that!! >_<

• It is a cool game well at least the gameboy game I haven't played this one yet.

• I love that too. And I kind of miss the old Pokemon, the new Pokemon aren't at all creative. And are kind of lame. But I love Pokemon so I still play all games

• Wow, my sentiments exactly :D

• maybe

• I don't know, if it works well and is the same as the other game I could care less if its real or not.

• Why comment then?

• Cause it doesn't matter if its real or not. If it works why care?

• Actually the fakes freeze when you get to a certain part and you can not finish the game. I just ordered this because I can't find it in the stores where I live and it is pretty expensive and I want a legit one. Wouldn't it bother you if you had a fake of something when you wanted the real thing? Maybe some nikes or Jordan's Watches, etc

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah totally! I loved the gold/silver remakes. They did a fantastic job with them.

• Yes, it's basically a "remake" and a pretty good one too.