Who did you like more Kramer (Character, NOT the actor) or Newman?

Both are weird AF and pretty funny solid character's to me.

• KramerWho did you like more Kramer(Character, NOT the actor) or Newman?
  • NewmanWho did you like more Kramer(Character, NOT the actor) or Newman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Michael Richards (Cosmo Kramer) was an actor that was absolutely devoted to his character/job! I actually disliked the character "Newman" (Knight)... I mean he just never hit me right (I tried to force the fit, but he never quite did it for me!) Take a stroll through the bloopers/Gag-reels on YouTube, and there's even some that are just devoted to each character - watch the Richards (Kramer) one, and you'll see what I mean! I mean he was funny on set, but the guy was serious and once he was in character, he was in it to win it! Newman... Blah! Gave me a chance to grab a snack when he came on set! LOL!

• Ooo lalaaa lol I think this is the best answer yet😄☺! I'll watch the vid's. I agree he was pretty dedicated, but I liked Newman as well. "gave me a chance to grab a snack when he came on set!" Lmao 😂😂 good one.

• Lmao noooo I have to watch! I was thinking of binge watching everything after posting this. Good times, good times!
      Well I'm happy NBC picked it up 😂 or I wouldn't have known the legend that is Krammer😍

• "Good times?" *sigh* ... Really! ... That was MY LINE! Now everyone throws "Good times!" around like some fricken Mexican donkey-pinata full of "Good times" that someone has beat the bejesus out of with a baseball bat! Ahhh..!

But hey,..."Good Times!" Right, sweetie? LOL :) :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Kramer is more likeable

Newman was a bit of a fucker lol

What Guys Said 11

• I did like the Character of Kramer on Sin.. just was never a big fan of the show.. but liked Kramer when I did tune in.. did not Find Jerry funny what so ever.. still do not

• Whatttttt👊 lol the show was pretty good... when krammer appeared lmao. Jerry wasn't bad, I found Jason Alexander's character the least interesting.

• I liked Kramer he was so left field. :)

• I loved that quirky mf sigh if only he was real lol

• LOL! I was saying, balls, balls balls, balls, balls! Balls! And , uhm,... well basically balls! You horn-ball!

I know this predates you, but I doubt you will find anything more appropriate! Well, in a music video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3tqIukBKg

• I was talking about blue Anon, the guy that was stalking women on here, I came into the middle of it when he was threatening Miss V. You told him you'd screw in the butt, LOL Yes we'll make great friends I think, if you don't mind me seeing you as a real person and all, I think it'll work. :) Sorry for the delay in getting back with you, my back has been killing me so I went to bed. @Afro-dite9

• This son of a gun right here...

media.giphy.com/media/kHOlzLwJDVoNW/giphy.gif
    (Look at that DORK)

Had a neighbor sort of like him back when I lived in NYC. Cool dude but clumsy AF.

• Kramer was hilarious. Apparently I got my dad hooked on the show as a 5 year old because I'd always laugh at the two of them.

• Hey Cuzzzz!☺ yes, I was watching the Kramer vs Newman face off yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. So I had to ask this question.
      Damn u were 5, I wonder how old I was 😕?😂

• Lmgao 😂 doesn't feel too good now does it @jwhit

• Whatever!! 🙄

• Kramer one hundo

• I had to vote for Kramer because he was one of the "Big 4." He was a central player in the cast whereas Newman (as great as he was) was a lesser character.

• Hhaa lol its tough but Id go with Newman he had been in really funny skits as well from other shows I suggest you watch him in this episode from Becker called "picture imperfect" season 4 episode 17. Its hilarious plus I like how his character is always protereyed as the guy who goes crazy over the littlest things.

• From which show?

• Seinfeld lol. You've never seen it?

• of course I did but I am confuced soemtimes by all the names of the character of all the different shows... now I see the pictures too before i didn;t otherwise I didn't need to ask it

I go for Kramer

• Kramer although I totally enjoy Newman perhaps more than Kramer.

"Vile weed!"

• newman lol

• Both but I will take Kramer over Newwwwwman.

What Girls Said 5

• Kramer Crazy girl I am, @Afro-dite9 However, I did Love All of the Characters in Seinfeld, no doubt about it.
    Problem is though, I didn't care for Any of them in their Own Shows when their own Show Goes. "Old Christine" is the Only one that made it.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Hahaaa I loved Kramer, Newman and Jerry the most! I don't know any of them had their own show after Seinfeld, except that Old Christine show😕thanks for that lol I'll check them out now☺

• Yeah agreed I lobed them all together I think I'll binge watch tonight πŸ˜‚ you're grandparents are dope AF @paris13 Kramer (Richards) was very funny, smh if only he wasn't such a dick*face palm*

• lol!!! Yes, I know and sad but sure all of the good dick shows are gone now somehow, @Afro-dite9 :)) xxoo

• Def. Kramer

• I agree haha he was the only reason I watched so faithfully honestly😂

• Oh yea! He is a comic geniius. Too bad he screwed up.

• He showed his true color's, he didn't screw up to me. But he was pretty damn hilarious I give him that. It's fucked up it came to that.

• Newman - his own should could withstand. Hahaha

Kramer's couldn't.

• Huh lol? Sorry I don't know what u mean.

• Hahahaaa oh ok gotcha ! That's three for Newman, know one here like's him. I lived them not, so weird😂

• I haven't seen his show though, well I don't recall. I'm sure it was good!

• Kramer is as bae as @Mario21 😍😍😂 ily boo 💙💙💙💙👊🏽🐢

• hands down Kramer