Don't you think this is amazing?

So Ariana grande mocked Jennifer Lawrence (who I also find annoying) don't you think she mimicked her perfectly? No hate comments please

Updates:
I'm not an Ariana grande Dan at all, but don't you think the Sounds so much like her that it's almost like she's lip syncing?
I actually hate Ariana grande and j-law, but I still think this clip is funny

2|0
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I'm impressed. She was damn good. Much better than I was expecting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, she's actually really beautiful... maybe I should start paying attention to her.

I don't know anything about Jen Lawrence though. Was Jen the Hunger Games girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • She's just an idiot, and yeah, she was that girl (who always looked full, despite the fact she's meant to be starving) from hunger games

• It's close but no Cigar. Jlaw doesn't have as much rasp in the voice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you sure? J-laws voice I'm sure is even raspier

• Yeah, I think all her time in California has mellowed her voice out, could just be my ears. Ariana has put in a very good effort though.

• I think everyone mocks Jennifer Lawrence. Just like everyone mocks Kaitlyn Jenner

0|0
    0|0
  • All that's missing is her falling over because she had a shot before coming on the show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don' know Jennifer Lawrence that well, but this made me smile so it was good for sure :D

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty incredible how Ariana went down at least 19 octaves to get to j law's pitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck about Jennifer Lawrence and I find funny that Ariana Grande can't even spell her name right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about either of them

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow yeah she does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute but she plays a mentally retarded chick on Nick Jr tooooo well

0|0
    0|0
  • That actually is pretty good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • man ariana grande is at that perfect ripe age to get bent over

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• hahaha! yeah she does sound like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spot on! She is annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • For some reason, I don't like JLaw either. But damn Ari is perfection!! She can act, she can sing, she can dance.. Damn Ari!!

1|0
    0|0
  • She really matched the voice well actually and thanks to this we now know that Ariana should never dye her hair blonde 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that was funny. Did they have her lip sync to sound bites or did she do that voice herself?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call it "mocking". That is the point of an impression. The positive and the negative. They do that all the time in comedy and on SNL. I think she did a great job.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love ariana grande. This was funny she sounds just like Jenifer Lawrence. That's the point of SNL is to make fun of celebs

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I was wondering if she was faking it, if she wasn't then that's impressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Ariana is 10x more annoying than JLaw

0|0
    0|0
  • lol "how annoyingly relatable" true words

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Arianna Grande is more annoying than Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Ariana Grande sooo much. This just made me love her even more!! <3