Don't you think this is amazing?

So Ariana grande mocked Jennifer Lawrence (who I also find annoying) don't you think she mimicked her perfectly? No hate comments please

I'm not an Ariana grande Dan at all, but don't you think the Sounds so much like her that it's almost like she's lip syncing?
I actually hate Ariana grande and j-law, but I still think this clip is funny

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I'm impressed. She was damn good. Much better than I was expecting!

• Wow, she's actually really beautiful... maybe I should start paying attention to her.

I don't know anything about Jen Lawrence though. Was Jen the Hunger Games girl?

• She's just an idiot, and yeah, she was that girl (who always looked full, despite the fact she's meant to be starving) from hunger games

• It's close but no Cigar. Jlaw doesn't have as much rasp in the voice.

• Are you sure? J-laws voice I'm sure is even raspier

• Yeah, I think all her time in California has mellowed her voice out, could just be my ears. Ariana has put in a very good effort though.

• I think everyone mocks Jennifer Lawrence. Just like everyone mocks Kaitlyn Jenner

• All that's missing is her falling over because she had a shot before coming on the show.

• I don' know Jennifer Lawrence that well, but this made me smile so it was good for sure :D

• That's pretty incredible how Ariana went down at least 19 octaves to get to j law's pitch

• I don't give a fuck about Jennifer Lawrence and I find funny that Ariana Grande can't even spell her name right.

• I don't care about either of them

• Wow yeah she does.

• Cute but she plays a mentally retarded chick on Nick Jr tooooo well

• That actually is pretty good lol

• man ariana grande is at that perfect ripe age to get bent over

What Girls Said 13

• hahaha! yeah she does sound like it.

• Spot on! She is annoying

• For some reason, I don't like JLaw either. But damn Ari is perfection!! She can act, she can sing, she can dance.. Damn Ari!!

• She really matched the voice well actually and thanks to this we now know that Ariana should never dye her hair blonde 😂

• Yeah, that was funny. Did they have her lip sync to sound bites or did she do that voice herself?

• I would call it "mocking". That is the point of an impression. The positive and the negative. They do that all the time in comedy and on SNL. I think she did a great job.

• I love ariana grande. This was funny she sounds just like Jenifer Lawrence. That's the point of SNL is to make fun of celebs

• Damn I was wondering if she was faking it, if she wasn't then that's impressive.

• I don't care. Ariana is 10x more annoying than JLaw

• lol "how annoyingly relatable" true words

• I think Arianna Grande is more annoying than Jennifer Lawrence

• I love Ariana Grande sooo much. This just made me love her even more!! <3

• Wow.