Have you seen the anime for Ace Attorney?

I watched 1 episode of it yesterday, it's apparently about the first case you face with the series. Some of it was kind of funny but other times seemed weird. Still it's more fun to solve the case yourself than to watch about it being solved.

• Yes
  • No
  • Never heard of it
  • MUST SEE!
The Anime came out earlier this month.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I played through all the games and enjoyed them. 8 didn't know they made an amine; I only know that there was a live action movie.

What Guys Said 10

• No I have not is it any good?

• So far I've really like it, they have done a really good job with the characters and showing the bonds that they have. Even though the outcome is the same as in the game. How they get to it is different.

• That's cool I am glad you enjoying it.

• nope, but from what I've heard it's not that great but I have never played the games either so I have no clue at all

• I've tried to get into the games several times over the years but never really succeeded. I've been considering eventually giving the anime a try, but then I watched the Blazblue anime and that was absolutely dreadful.

• *Reads comments* I OBJECT!!! :v Oh wait no I don't it's awesome. So far it's what I was expecting lol. :D

On another topic, you watched Erased yet?

• if it's about the very first case, then why is Franziska von Karma in the artwork? she wasn't in the first game.

• loloo. didn't know they mde it. Now... that's interestng !

• I have a friend who watches it, he loves it so far

• no. nobody watches anime

• If nobody watched anime then anime wouldn't exist due to not having enough money to make it in the first place. Plus Anime is a Japanese thing and wasn't make for western culture, so for them it's extremely huge and all over the place.

• I'm currently watching it.

• No I'm watching Planetes and Bodacious Space Pirates

What Girls Said 5

• I saw it when I was browsing through Crunchyroll but I haven't watched any of it yet. Do you think it's worth watching?

• I'm watching it in Japanese sub.

I think it's worth watching, even more if you have played every single game. From what I saw they did a good job on how they made the characters so far. Though I'm sad that this one dude didn't throw his fake hair into phoenix face. :(

• Oh good, I think I'll give it a go then!

• I'm currently watching it, but I'm not liking it as much as I thought I would. The pacing seems a little bit off to me. I have not played the games, but there was a lot of hype before the anime was released, so I decided to watch it. I was kinda dissapointed tbh. :c

• yeah, the anime has it moving along faster than it is in the game. It's a lot slower in comparison. Along with not being simple at all in solving them.

• Eeeeeeeek!!! I HAVE TO SEE THIS!

• Nope

• not yet but going to get it