Do you agree with current UFC women's bantamweight world champ, Miesha Tate on her take of gender equality and?

violence between Men and Women?

I know this is from nearly 4 years ago and I'm late on this but I'm sharing this anyway. It doesn't seem like she condones domestic violence against women at all but she just dislikes gender double standards and agrees that men should have the right to defend themselves against aggressive women (especially considering that she grew up as a tomboy and hung around with mostly boys in her high school years in a wrestling team), according to her on her Tweets on Twitter. Then, a bunch of white knight trolls and Ronda Rousey fanboys came along just to attack her for sharing this perspective.

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2077851/Miesha-If-a-woman-hits-a-man-he-can-hit-her-back/?&page=1 (this one is an MMA forum but it's a post regarding their take on Tate's Twitter post/tweet)

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2012/10/19/miesha-tate-advocates-equality-when-it-comes-to-men-hitting-women-in-defense/

Do you agree with current UFC women's bantamweight world champ, Miesha Tate on her take of gender equality and?

• Yes, all of her internet tough guy trolls and haters/Rousey fanboys can fuck off and stop twisting her words up.
    25% (1)50% (3)40% (4)Vote
  • No, she needs to understand as a woman herself, that a men should never hit a woman in under any circumstances because they're too weak.
    25% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
  • Other opinions.
    25% (1)33% (2)30% (3)Vote
  • In between agreeing and disagreeing.
    25% (1)17% (1)20% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I'd have to agree with Miesha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I agree with Miesha

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. There shouldn't be double standards, there should be equality.

0|0
    0|0