I've asked this question before, but here's a poll, since more people seem to answer those. To give information on the video:
It is 6 and a half minutes long and contains 6 different songs. Each of them has meaning to my own personal life, which gives this music video a lot of meaning to me. I've been working on it for months, but yet I don't know what to call it.
It's about how I've been treated in the past, and, as a result, how I treat others now. Although I am not using real-life recordings, the video tells a story in it's own way, and some scenes are very similar to real life (minus the video effects). If you're confused, feel free to ask questions...
And yes, I know the definitions kind of go hand-in-hand, but I like the sound of the words. I want to know which one sounds better.
- Recollections (A memory or the action of remembering something).29% (2)20% (1)25% (3)Vote
- Memories.14% (1)40% (2)25% (3)Vote
- Tribulation (A cause of trouble or suffering).14% (1)20% (1)17% (2)Vote
- Agony (Physical or mental suffering).29% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
- Remorse (Deep regret or guilt for a wrong-doing).14% (1)20% (1)16% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I voted C0
Most Helpful Girl
None, all of them sound like an angsty teenage song written about how much life sucks in a first world country...1