What do you think of Ariana Grande?

As a singer of course.
.

If you don't intend to watch the whole thing, skip to 2:39. I promise it's worth it.

I mean.. not of course cause she's an actress too. But FOCUS ON the singing.
See what I did there?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think she's amazing, she's sicilian and attractive , she's talented and has a good vocal range, she's aspires after mariah carey, and she finally hit mainstream like taylor swift, but i think she needs to date me

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 10

• Her voice is okay, her music is boring to me and I'm not a big fan.

it's just not the genre of music I appreciate.

• love her music, she's really pretty too. i remember when she was on victorious always wondering why she wasn't the main character instead because she was so much more likable then victoria.

• she's go a great voice.

• Extremely talented singer.

• She's alright.

• Im not a fan of her music, but her voice is great

• Amazing ainger, sings like Mariah Carey, and I want her body.

• She has an amazing voice and I like her music

• She has great vocals but isn't original. Especially with that weak Mariah act.

• Uuuh.. Mariah has lip synced her way to the top, you're right.

• Mariah hasn't lipsynced her way to the top. Before she started lipsyncing she was hitting those impossible notes on her own. That's what got her to the top. She started to lipsync because she can't hit her signature notes anymore. Plus, even if she lipsyncs it's still her song.

• One word trash..

• Trash is a bit harsh lol after all she's just an entertainer and performer who as a product of the music industry is meant to sell records. I can't think of any singer especially female singers that are any different I mean even "rock chick" Avril Lavigne started out as a country singer. If you listen to Avrils first song complicated it sounds like a country song thats missing the steel guitars and the video was shot to give a hipster vibe.

• seriously Rihanna is terrible live. Beyonce too, Katy Perry the worst

• @Righttobeararms83 Rihanna can't really sing, I have heard Katy live and she isn't half bad, Beyonce.. I'm just not a fan.