What would u rather be?

• Celebrity and well known
  • Normal life and unknown
Would you rather be famous have everyone know who you are or live a normal life and be known only by friends/family/coworkers.
When I say celebrity and well known, I mean the type of fame that brings paparazi etc

You can be well known but not a celebrity like a doctor or lawyer or hairstylist.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely prefer the normal life and being unknown. While there can be perks to being a celebrity and well known. From what I understand, being a celebrity can be crazy. Granted, that craziness could have been implemented by those themselves in Hollywood. So, who knows where the craziness really comes from?

What Guys Said 5

• i prefer a normal life and unknown because. its always been that way. it would take a lot lot to get use to everyone knowing who i am and dealing with the paparazzi. but if for some reason i married someone who was famous then i would have to get use to it i guess. but not all famous peoples SO are in the spot light so thats what i would go after

• i think i prefer to "normal"

• Normal, I'd lose my shit if I had people following me around constantly asking questions and taking photos of me.

• Normal, I don't want everyone all up in my shit 24/7.

• obviously everyone would want to be a celebrity and well known.

What Girls Said 10

• Celebrity. I think I could handle the lifestyle.

• Rich and unknown.

• Normal life and unknown, i couldn't handle the attention celebrities get. All i want is to lead a simple life.

• Normal and unknown.

• Unknown all the way

• Being a celebrity seems so stressful and high-pressure. Everyone's always up in your business.

• I'd love to be a celebrity actually.

• I'm happy as I am. :)

• If my family and friends know and love me then I am happy with that!

• Definitely a celebrity.