Is anyone else out there a fantasy art addict/junkie?

Because I know I am <3

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always appreciated it -- especially as a subset of tattoo art -- but I'm actually MORE into it now, because of you. Yep, really (all the pictures you've posted as multiple choices with yr questions).

What are the names of some well-known creators of this kind of art, if you know some off the top of yr head?

Do you have any favorite collections / coffee-table books of these kinds of things?
    Especially the kind that feature long tall women with dark hair and latin/slightly asiatic features (not that I'm biased or anything ahahah) -- but, really, ANY of it. Yr taste is fantastic. I find myself liking almost every single picture you post, and that's saying something (I'm pretty picky with art appreciation).

What Guys Said 6

• Yes!

Note: there are a few I like more or less than others though.

Sometimes I wonder whether there really is a person who is like that or looks that way or if it is just an artist's rendition. There are many styles, colors, and emotions in just the few that were selected! It is weird the way sometimes they look like people whose faces you have seen before.

I need to be careful though; it leads to too many wild fantasies. Some are already disjoint enough from reality; the last thing they need to become trapped in another delusion, lie, fantasy, or half-truth.

• I like paintings but not those kind

• I like fantasy art very much.

• i liked boris vallejo.. even had some of the cards.

so all fantasy art reminds me of his stuff

• I've always admired art, and while it's not my favorite, fantasy art is still very neat.

• I got a graffiti tag I'm consistently evolving.

What Girls Said 7

• I LOVE fantasy art! I love the last one especially! Wish I could create my own but all I've got is a vivid imagination

• I am trying to become a professional artist and do paintings like these ones :3
    My avatar pic is an artwork of mine XD

• No really. It looks nice. But meh.

• I do like seeing most fantasy art.

• It's georgeous and a pain to make

• I like fantasy art but I'm not addicted to it

• I am an Art Fan but I do not favor that type of Art.