What do you guys think of the new Blink 182 song?

• It's good, I like it!
  • Nope, it's horrible
  • I'm indifferent/want to see results

Most Helpful Guy

• They shouldn't have gotten rid of Tom, especially in the way that they did, but that's another story... Matt Skiba just sounds like another Mark, and the song just sounds like Mark's older (+44) project with John Feldman production.

Not saying I hate it, it's good, but it's not "Blink-182." Blink was always about the chemistry of Tom and Mark and their contrasting styles and vocals coming together... and it is obviously gone now.

• completely agree

• @Deadpool7699 this girl at swimming is always saying "Stupid is a swear word" and as she was lecturing someone about using it my buddy got his phone and cranked up American Idiot. We started singing along at "The subliminal mind-fuck America" and didn't notice us. Now, I don't particularly like the word faggot, and neither does he, but my buddy and I sang, incredibly loudly "maybe I'm a faggot America" and she turned around looking pissed, and then a little confused as to what was going on , and then pissed again. She went to lecture us and thought better of it.

• haha that's awesome! XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Expected more from them this late in the game...

• I like it, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the album

• He had a bunch of other things going on and contracts/timelines to fulfill. He couldn't dedicate the time to Blink when they wanted to record... It wasn't like he didn't want to... Plus, he brought a more progressive sound to the table. Look at songs like Disaster and Ghost On the Dancefloor... Now they've gone back to a run-of-the-mill pop-punk sound. Tom wanted to mature the band and move the sound forward, not do what's been done before.

• Thank you =)

What Guys Said 1

• Lol! U think the bigger news is that
    1- they're still alive
    2- they're still making songs
    3- people still listen to them
    😂😂😂😂

You learn something new every day

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like it, they just kept the name for the money, they should of just left Blink 182 the way it was and had a different name for this band, because this is not Blink 182.

• You could say the same about Panic! At The Disco or Asking Alexandria. I like the new Blink, and I still view it as Blink