How can I download free music?

I have an LG 4G LTE Android phone, and I've been having trouble finding a music app that suits my needs. I've tried Spotify, Soundcloud, Pandora, and many other apps. I've tried Google Play, I've tried downloading music on desktop to Google Play, but my computer freezes too much.

All I want, is to be able to listen to songs that aren't remixes, not random radio stations, for free. Spotify is a good app, but after your trial is over you have to subscribe, and pay money to stream your own music. Soundcloud only has covers and remixes. Pandora is just a bunch of radio stations.

How can I listen to my own music without any subscriptions?

Most Helpful Guy

• you could just listen on Pandora for free...

• As I've already said, I tried Pandora but I want to be able to stream my own music, not radio stations

• so get a memory card...

Most Helpful Girl

• Look this website I'm going to show you work wonderful and the best part its easy and simple... So I better get most helpful opinion... !!

Okay so you want to download music and you just can't?
    http://convert2mp3.net

This website is the most easy and free...
    All you do is click the link!!!
    Once you are there you search ( type it)
    Any song... Then convert it to mp3... Click done and wallaaaaaaa you download...

What I like about this website is that you can download music and you can also download videos... That's right!

What Guys Said 8

• you could always purchase the music legally?

or look for those free download links if the song is available to download for free

• When you go to YouTube, click on the link you want and type "ss" in the beginning of the link and press enter. You're welcome

• you can use "listen to youtube" to download any youtube video as an mp3 file on your phone. its free of course lol. or isn't that what you meant?

• Spotify do a free service, you have ads play in between songs sometimes but it's free

• Buy music off of the play store?

• google the song, click on the website and download it

• lol what year is this. My 12.2, you can click and hold on vids and just save video. Try that.

What Girls Said 2

• joox?

• What I used to download music is Songr, it is a computer program you can download for free, and you can also download the music for free, it also downloads it in not time, a few seconds, and you can even listen to the music on it aswell if you don't wanna download it, I don't know how legal it is but I've had it for many years and never had a problem with it

• Forgot to mention you can also extract a song from a youtube video with it and download youtube videos, here's the link to download it http://songr.en.softonic.com/
      that's from where I downloaded it last time and it was virus free