Who are you? Who you think you are? or who others think you are?

There are all kinds of ways to view a person. Are we real.. is life an illusion.. is the self actually real? but mainly what i'm curious to know is Do you know who you are? or do those around you know you better than you know yourself?

What Guys Said 3

• I am who I think I am.. I sugar coat nothing to be liked more from people and make me look better.. and to be perfectly honest.. I really do not care how or what others think of me.. I am happy with my life.. even tho it has not all been peaches and cream life as I at one time thought it could be,, but it is what it is.. all I can do is try and be the best person I can be.. to me that is all anyone can do.. and always be happy for yourself.. as not a lot of people will do that for you.. take care now

• i am im me, a guy who has a people pleaser personality who is very quiet. and what everyone have said is im nice and level headed. no i dont think people know me better than i know myself.

• I am groot!

What Girls Said 0