Little Mix or Fifth Harmony?

• Little MixπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  • Fifth HarmonyπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  • Who?πŸ˜•
  • Both!!❀❀❀
  • None.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I am SO glad you asked this becase I was looking for an excuse to say how much I love Little Mix.

You can see that they are HONEST REALL friends among each other, unlike Fifth Harmony. Little Mix can REALLY sing, just listen to their acapella singing, their harmonies... They are so coherent, unlike Little Mi where Camila is the main and others are just jealous and in the 2nd place...

Little Mix has REALLY feminist and inspiring songs, while 5H is really a brand , a comercial thing. I product.

Little Mix are just so authentic, talented, relatable and sweeet!

I CAN'T GET THEIR SONG "HAIR" OUT OF MY HEAD! by the way, JADE'S NEW HAIR IS TO DIE FOR! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgUpRwMeRr4

• This is my jam!! And I disagree with you about what you said on 5h but each to his own.😅

• When it comes to looks: Jade all the way. When it comes to the voice: Leigh-Ann. When it comes to the personality: Perrie. When it comes to the dancing: Jesy.

• Hahahahaha good God Jesy's dancing and beat boxing are so underappreciated.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6