Do you think the new Ghostbusters movie will be any good?

The new trailer has, as of right now, almost 700,000 DISLIKES on YouTube...

Honestly, I think it will be pretty terrible. I don't know one person who thinks otherwise. One of my former coworkers said that he sees a repeat of the 2004 Catwoman movie...

It is the most disliked video in YouTube history!

Most Helpful Girl

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Most Helpful Guy

• This looks dreadful, to be honest. The dislikes for the trailer are well-earned.

Melissa McCarthy will probably ruin it.

Ghostbusters is a classic that should have been left as it was.

What Girls Said 4

• This movie looks HILARIOUS. I love Melissa McCarthey and think this is a cool new direction for her. And OMG so originally Leslie Jones' part was going to be played by Melissa McCarthey but then Leslie Jones did such an amazing job that they decided to have her play it instead and OMG she's so funny. I love her on SNL so it's awesome that she's getting to expand into movies.

Annnnyway. This movie is going to be fantastic no matter how many babies bitch about women playing in it instead of men. media.giphy.com/media/dkTeayEdbwdMs/giphy.gif

• I don't really care about the all-female cast. I watched a trailer once a while ago and I just remember thinking "wow, this looks like it's going to be absolutely dreadful!"

• It has nothing to do with the women. The movie just looks bad to me.

• @ikissedtheskyonce Exactly what I was thinking.

• I think that no matter how good it is, people are set against it already and it won't get the recognition it deserves :P However, no, I don't think it will be particularly amazing.

• I don't know how I feel about that.

• Nope not gonna see it

What Guys Said 5

• I am I the only one whos noticing the piano trend in recent trailers? We saw the same thing in the Rogue 1 trailer. Whats up with that lol

The reason people dislike it is because they re-casted the entire cast to female characters. I personally see no problem with, there are plenty of movies where the main cast is comprised of male actors lol so its not like women are taking over the world, and the movie looks fun!

• people always rag on remakes, especially if they're different. anyways, i think it'll suck... i wasn't that big of a fan of the original to begin with

• Yeah, let's just take the good old guys we remember as the ghost busters and replace them with really badly and cliche people.

If people really wanna see this movie, I hope they get it in a way without supporting the movie. I'm not condoning it, I'm just hoping.

Haha women can be ghost busters too haha, MAKE A OWN MOVIE AT LEATS GODDAMNIT

I'm genuinly upset by this if you haven't noticed.

• Looks terrible.

• Personally don't care if it's all women. Just looks horrible compared to the originals

• My thoughts exactly. I saw the trailer a while back and I just thought "this looks like it's going to be really stupid."