Where should I travel to for summer vacation?

Give me ideas gag !!!
I live in U. S.

Outside of the U. S., like Aus/Europe/Caribbean/South America?

Most Helpful Girl

• Europe:
    Spainnn, gorgeous country, good looking people, amazing food. Best time to go is in summer. Anyway, there's so much to explore, and if you don't feel like exploring you can just stay on the beach I guess. Also mind you though, a lot of women (including old and wrinkly 😂) tend to go topless on the beaches there, its a surprise to a lot of people from the US, they get so uncomfortable its funny.
    Italy is also amazing, the towns are so beautiful and the beaches are gorgeous 😍 And nothing beats the food there omg. Its okay for you to travel there as a guy though, a girl, not so much.
    Only thing is flights from the US are expensive. But anyway Europe is a really safe to travel to and around.

Latin America and Caribbeans:
    Much much more cheaper option for you, both flight and hotel wise. Not as much sight seeing, nor as safe as Spain/Europe but they have really nice beaches, and good looking people, and their music is lovelyyy so yeah.
    Have your pick I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Budget?

• I haven't decided yet, I mean not a sky high I'm not a baller yet lol but enough to explore

• The hogueras are June 23rd, and they're awesome. We go to the each and light up lots of bonfires, and many places have fireworks too.

• @AleDeEurope I was there last year. It was an amazing experience.

What Girls Said 26

• go to any country with a lower currency rate than yours.
    not exactly outside the U. S but hawaii is awesome. spain sounds good too. i'd suggest australia but it depends on how far ur willing to travel :P

• Curaçao, Brazil&Puerto rico (Where I'm going this summer lol), Costa Rica, France, Seychelles, Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, American Samoa, Spain, Thailand, Cuba, Cape Verde, Antigua and Barbuda, Ecuador (last year's trip), Hawaii, Belize, Cayman islands, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Kitts, Turks and Caicos, Italy, South Africa, Dubai lol yolo why not?

• The caribbean... Duhhh! :p St Maarten, Aruba, Curacao... or Costa Rica. beautiful place.. Colombia...
    What sort of vacation are you looking for?

• 0|1
  • Amsterdam and south of france, it's where I will be going 💁

• Bring a hot friend with you and I'll meet up so I won't 3rd wheel with u and your boyfriend hahaha

• Go to Saint Petersburg!

• A Europe tour. There's this thing here where you can buy very cheap train tickets (It's called Thalys) and visit all the places you want to in Europe and I think it's pretty cool for someone who's never been in Europe before. Otherwise, just go to Spain man. Hot girls. Fiesta all night long. Sun. Cheap beers.

• South America and Central America is where is at! haha would be cheap for u and is so so much fun. Brazil is so beautiful and the food is AMAZING! if u are looking to just chill and maybe party a bit Punta Cana is great for that haha ohhhh and Costa Rica! one of my favourite places lol its so beautiful, nature everywhere! haha and there are fun things to do there and lets not forget how amazing latin music is, lots of dancing woo!

• Depends on how much money you have...
    But maybe Japan, Italy, Ireland?

• Austin, TX is amazing
    Atlantic Beach in NC is pretty neat too

• Spain! I went last year and absolutely loved it. The people are friendly, the scenery is beautiful and the food is delicious.

• Costa Rica or Rome :)

• I'd go to London and Paris. Or New Zealand.
    @suitandtie swears by Morocco and Turkey.

• Panamá!

• for u, i'm thinking caribbean or brazil lol

• come here :P go to Europe. Spain or Italy...

• Banff or Jasper, Canada. I also highly recommend Royal Caribbean Cruise.

• Miami and Boston

• caribbean so u can find a nice black girl with a beautiful accent

• Canada of course ☺️

• It depends on what you like

• Puerto Vallarta Mexico is my suggestion, it's a very beautiful place with awesome activities like cruising, beach touring and snorkeling.

• Myself I'm going to Australia.

• Panama Central America

• I hear Miami is pretty hot 😉

• Depends on what you're looking to do...

What Guys Said 20

• what kind of trips do you like or are you looking for?
    adventure?
    relaxation?
    culture?
    site seeing?

• Mainly relaxation but adventure too!

• relaxation i'd suggest a beach type of vacation. so the caribbean or something like that (a place like Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, St. Thomas, etc are pure relaxation). costa rica has nice (not awesome beaches) but then also has really awesome "adventure" activities like zip lining and hikes through the rain forest.

cancun / riviera maya area in mexico has great beaches and then cool lagoons and old pyramids from ancient times nearby in Tulum

• What type of holiday do you want? Beach? Sight seeing? or what?

• You know where xD

• But, if you want to do tourism, learn culture and see cool stuff and beautiful cities, then I'd recommend you Austria (freaking beautiful), London, Prague (they say it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world), Rome, Madrid, Paris... though maybe France isn't the best place right now.
      It depends on what you're going on vacation for: relaxing, or tourism.

If you want fun, go on a tour through Greece, Croatia, Turkey... all that area.

• Go To Paris. In the USA go to Miami and find out what South Beach is all about

• where do you have in mind? road trip? region or state in mind? climate? country or continent? or just anywhere?

• Go backpacking around Europe like I did. I went to 12 different cities in 3 weeks. You can get around by train easily over there :)

• South Africa

• Safari in South Africa/Botsawana. You'll love it in my opinion.

• Spain sounds good, or greece you can see their flourishing government and society

• carnival in rio

• why dont you go to amsterdam or indonesia.

• Atlantis

• Amsterdam of course!!

• Myrtle beach south carolina is pretty good and greer arizona and upstate new york

• Sorry didn't see your update, as for the outside of the US, its best to stick to English speaking countries or a country whom's languahe you know, yes it isn't needed in some foreign speaking countries but it makes it easier on you and them and improves their outlook on Americans. Letting them know you cared enough to learn the basics of their language. England or Scotland are good countries to get your feet wet with international waters if your sea legs are new so to speak. Plus they have a fair bit in common other then just language so the culture shock doesn't hit you so hard. Now if your traveling with a friend who could speak multi languages, Japan is a good place to go, keep in mind things are smaller there and can be pricey depending if your in the city or country side. Australia is pretty good too, they speak English for the most part, some parts speak aborigine, new zealand is another, some parts speak Maorin, as for Scotland keep in mind parts of northern Scotland speak Gaelic.

• Germany is a good place to visit too, if you know basic German, as is France but again, language barrier. Canada has plenty to see and do, they speak French Canadian there but also English. Estonia is another nice place, but it's best to know Estonian before going. Before going to any place, it is best to learn the laws there and customs, especially in Asian and African and other countries, because doing something normal to us could land you in hot water. For example in Japan, never sit at a table in someones home bare foot with the soles of your feet showing, not only is it an insult it could cost you your life even. Never shake hands with your right hand in Turkey, that is the hand they wipe with and it could cost you your life too, it is a great insult, in Bulgaria, nodding means no and shaking your head left to right means yes and so on.

• phoenix arizona ! spend some time in this heat.

• Somewhere in Latin America. Or Florida. Florida is my FAVORITE STATE<3<3<3

• Go to the Grand Canyon

• desert island survival vacation! virgin territory only.

• Death Valley.