Do you prefer comedy or drama in television?

I personally prefer comedy more because I love to laugh :) I would love to hear your opinions on this.

• I prefer comedy
  • I prefer drama

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer both.. those are the best kinds of movies.. but some movies such as action have the base covered on their own.. love action movies.. also science fiction ones.. I eat them up.. but only if they are something that could actually happen.. that is why I loved all the terminator movies.

Because with all the computes now in this world hooked up to everything, and in all the movies it was the military that wanted to hook it on line with them to save money.. and they (the computers got smart) once that was done and all hell broke lose on the planet.. take care now

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• i prefer comedy, because i have to much drama in my life, lol

• Comedy, with a side of drama.

• a little bit of both

• By drama I'm guessing you mean more serious tv-shows? If that' so, I prefer drama, though not that kind of girly gossipy drama.

• I like comedy but buy drama on dvd more.

• Yes I like drama and comedy both
    But i first prefer Comedy in television.

• Comedy for sure like you I love to laugh

• I'd prefer comedy more than drama.

• I really like both. No preference in general. I just usually happen to be more in the mood for one.

• Life is already full of drama so...
    For TV I prefer comedy.
    For films I prefer drama.

What Girls Said 13