If you were forced to only watch/have ONE season of ONE TV series on DVD for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Why did you pick this season and why did you pick this tv series?

Most Helpful Guy

• probabyl a season of one of four shows
    the office
    seinfeld
    the simpsons
    it's always sunny in philadelphia

i'd have to look over the various seasons to pick one

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Family guy. Cuz it always makes me laugh

• Probably arrow season 1.

Most realistic season and a story of vengence.

• The first season with Matt Jones as Doctor Who. I think it is season five of Doctor Who

• I would watch street outlaws.

• Prison break first season

What Girls Said 6

• TVD S.5 OR S.6 ❤️❤️😍😍😍😍 best seasons of the whole series and just because i really like Elena and Damon is crazy love and passion moments 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️😍 And because i have no other choice the first three seasons are 😷💩 and season four kind of beautiful but i won't watch it so 😁😁

• homeland.

• i only watch one tv show lmao

• I'd choose Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, (either the classic, 2012 or 4kids version) personally. I wouldn't feel like I was being forced though because I love the Tmnt series.

• Any of the That 70s Show seasons cause it's a gnarly series :)

• Probably be Hercules, the legendary journey's. Used to love that show, and the seasons were like 26 episodes. I'd hate to be stuck with 9-13 episodes of a show for the rest of my life. I would need variety, and there were certainly lots of adventures.