Who is your favourite author? Do you know any interesting facts about them or their strange habits?

Hi there! Gals and guys, I'd like to share this extremely useful infographic with you! Being an avid fan of Victor Hugo, it was interesting for me to get to know that he wrote naked. But it wasn't any kind of perversion : he just locked his clothes in a wardrobe to avoid any chances to go outdoors:) Thus, he made himself continue writing:) I came across these facts on this blog - http://bid4papers.com/blog/thoughts-behind-habits-famous-writers/ . Enjoy reading!

What Guys Said 3

• Favorite - I probably don't have one, since I consider them all somewhat equal. But author those books I've read the highest number is probably Haruki Murakami. Second would be probably Vladimir Megre.
    A quick glance about Murakami gave a couple somewhat interesting facts:

1) He wrote his first book on his kitchen table. It took 10 months;

2) He can't say exactly why he decided to become a writer. It struck him one day, out of the blue, while watching a baseball game. In the instant Hilton hit a double, Murakami suddenly realized that he could write a novel having never had an inclination to be a writer before. He went home and began writing that night.

• I like Christopher Paolini, i used to like Joan Kathleen Rowling until she purposfully ruined the 7th book and turned into a mega b****

• Emma, that is pretty interesting! Friderich Schiller and rotten apples under his table :D Yep, I knew it ! ha-ha:)

What Girls Said 0