Do you like Blink-182 and if so what is your favourite song of there's?

I love them but can't pick a favourite song haha

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I missed you -blink!

• Hopefully going to their closest concert when they tour and I won't be home for Christmas really speaks to me

• They're ok to me and some of their songs I like are Always and All the Small Things. They remind me of my teenage years /growing up.

• I like Dammit and Adam's Song (first song I ever heard by them and probably one of the best anti-suicide songs ever) but Man Overboard takes the cake. I like how he entire song was about Scott and how he had to leave because of his addiction.

• I get to go see them over the summer! They're touring with All Time Low, and A Day To Remember. Three great bands!

• I love their new song Bored To Death, though Tom isn't in it. My favorite three are Adam's Song, Anthem and Dammit.

• Yes. All the small things

• I miss you! It just always stuck with me :)

• I used to masturbate to that "what's my age again" video

• Blink 182 = okay

Faves = Pretty Little Girl + When I Was Young

• I miss you

• Pretty Little Girl !!! Im a huge fan tho haha

• Anthem Part Two!

• bored to death is my fav song by them atm

• I love Adam's song. Mostly I love the whole album of their greatest hits.

• im not a huge fan but their musics good and i have loads of friends who love them

• Definitely first date, I love Blink 182! :)

• They were one of my favourite bands growing up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxE-2U09jYo

• Dammit. It's always struck a chord in me, back then when I first bought the cd and later, when I started seeing the lyrics actually apply to areas in my life.

• I hate Blink 182. Sucks cuz everyone comes at me when I say that.

• Everyone has different tastes, it's fine! I like them, but I guess you don't. Is there a reason you don't like them?

What Guys Said 1

• They were the shit growing up. Anthem pt 2

• I know right :D Great choice by the way

• MXPX was good, but they weren't in the same class as Good Charlotte and the rest of your list.

• oh god no, I really liked them but no where near as much as my others, I think Green day and Blink have been the ones that i have listened to consistently for the longest