Do you like Blink-182 and if so what is your favourite song of there's?

Updates:
I love them but can't pick a favourite song haha

0|0
20|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I missed you -blink!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully going to their closest concert when they tour and I won't be home for Christmas really speaks to me

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ok to me and some of their songs I like are Always and All the Small Things. They remind me of my teenage years /growing up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Dammit and Adam's Song (first song I ever heard by them and probably one of the best anti-suicide songs ever) but Man Overboard takes the cake. I like how he entire song was about Scott and how he had to leave because of his addiction.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get to go see them over the summer! They're touring with All Time Low, and A Day To Remember. Three great bands!

• I love their new song Bored To Death, though Tom isn't in it. My favorite three are Adam's Song, Anthem and Dammit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. All the small things

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss you! It just always stuck with me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to masturbate to that "what's my age again" video

0|0
    0|0
  • Blink 182 = okay

Faves = Pretty Little Girl + When I Was Young

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss you

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty Little Girl !!! Im a huge fan tho haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Anthem Part Two!

0|0
    0|0
  • bored to death is my fav song by them atm

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Adam's song. Mostly I love the whole album of their greatest hits.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a huge fan but their musics good and i have loads of friends who love them

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely first date, I love Blink 182! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They were one of my favourite bands growing up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxE-2U09jYo

0|0
    0|0
  • Dammit. It's always struck a chord in me, back then when I first bought the cd and later, when I started seeing the lyrics actually apply to areas in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Blink 182. Sucks cuz everyone comes at me when I say that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone has different tastes, it's fine! I like them, but I guess you don't. Is there a reason you don't like them?

What Guys Said 1

• They were the shit growing up. Anthem pt 2

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right :D Great choice by the way

• Show All
    • MXPX was good, but they weren't in the same class as Good Charlotte and the rest of your list.

• oh god no, I really liked them but no where near as much as my others, I think Green day and Blink have been the ones that i have listened to consistently for the longest