What is your all time favorite movie?

I need shit to watch lol

Here are a few of my favorites in no particular order:

The Hateful Eight
Reservoir Dogs
The Man Who Wasn't There
Fargo
The Big Lebowski
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Pulp Fiction

bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Toss up between The Dark Knight and Django Unchained. I love many other movies though :/

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 15

• The Princess Bride. It has comedy, romance, action, and a good plot. It is absolutely hilarious with its witty comedy and the action is decent too.
    www.moxiecinema.com/.../...incess-bride_poster.jpg

(... Normally as a movie I'd say "The Room" but I don't know if the "glory" of that movie is ready to be seen by the rest of the world)

• I absolutely refuse to ever make it a single favorite. Maybe if I can think of a movie without ANY Sequels, Remakes, or Reboots.

Hmm... let me think. I can only think of 2 right now that I've seen that are of that category:

Artificial Intelligence
    The Shawshank Redemption

• There's so many good movies ! V for Vendetta I'll stick to one lol. I could probably write down hundreds but it would take too much time :P. I can't say it's my favorite movie because I don't really have a favorite, I just kinda put them in tiers and at the top are all my favorites. The last time I had a favorite movie was when I wasa lot younger and it was Gladiator.

• Rocky 3

• Gladiator first to come to mind

• Difficult to pick so I'll just say Lord of the rings, the raid 1 and 2, fight club, synecdoche New York, the godfather, ex machina, memories of murder, old boy just check out the IMDb top 250 OP.

• I dont really have a favourite, but one i watched recently is 'Where To Invade Next' (2015)

• like most people whenever i see shawshank redemption on cable, i'll watch it. so shawshank.

i don't understand why pulp fiction is so well received. it's on everyone's top 10 list. same w/ fargo.

• Because it's a masterpiece. Fargo however I've never heard of anyone even liking that movie other than myself

• Inglorious Basterds was his worst movie in my opinion

But anyway, the best thing about Pulp Fiction was it's originality. The way the timeline is set up, the themes they present, the multidimentional characters, and the way Tarantino throws in comedy all in the midst of it really appealed to me.

• i found all the skipping around confusing.

oh well

• F&F, harry potter, and full metal jacket are the only movies i chose to watch not because i was bored.

• All Star Wars movies.
    All Indiana Jones movies.

• Scott Pilgrim vs the world

• Damn. Uhm. It Has to be Saving Private Ryan. No wait Jurassic Park. Crap. Indiana Jones. Eff it can't answer this anymore. I'm a fan of movies.

• Watch cartel begeading woman...

• The Book theif

• Batman : The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 & 2