What role do you think art plays in our lives?

what role do you think art plays in our lives?
what are example of art in our life?
how do you feel about art in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Art is everywhere, even though we might not think about it. It's in advertisements, greeting cards, music videos, movies, etc. Whether it be graphic design, photography, illustration, cinematography, etc.
    I am a photographer so art plays an active role in my daily life, and I love being an artist. It feels enriching to engage in the art scene in my city by supporting artists at gallery openings and shows, and creating art on my own. I love being surrounded by art, and I wouldn't want it any other way!

What Guys Said 1

• Okay let's remove this images photos video Animation, music sound painting drawing from your life.. This graphic design and all of it is art my love you are an art

What Girls Said 4

• Well there are many forms ad art. Architecture, music, jewelry making, textiles, etc. The clothes you're wearing? The house you live in? The furniture in your home? Someone designed and made them. And art ties into that.

• Creative outlet
    I enjoy making art when I'm in the mood to

• i had to take an art class for a credit! it was either that or suffering with a clarinet!

• Art is everything.