Who would win a fight Batman, or the flash?

I know the flash would win so easily but I want to see if anyone can make a good argument

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• The Flash is faster than the speed of light, which is much faster than a nerve impulse. That means that the Flash can bitch-slap the orphan out of Batman before an electric impulse travels from Batman's brain to his muscles.

Technically Batman could die before realising he is in pain. Thats how fast the Flash is.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The flash, because Batman is just a human and flash's speed would be too fast for any human to handle.

0|1
    0|0
  • The flash ☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • You can only hit what you can find, batman is a master of stealth and would kill the flash in his sleep. Also batmans armor can make him a human tazer that would stun the flash long enough for batman to get a hold of him and deliver a killing blow.

Gladiator style, the flash wins.

Otherwise, batman could assassinate him easily.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol thats not a fight if he was sleeping. If batman was sleeping the flash could sprint to him faster than the speed of light and crush his heart.

• Batman could win a fight against any member of league of justice, he personally explained it very well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg

0|1
    0|0
    • And Vandal Savage used thoseplans against the League-Members, just with the intent to kill them and not to immobilize them.

• Show All
    • Can't find it which minute and second of the video

• About 3:47... but he mentioned him just briefly.

What Guys Said 4

• Okay so you want an argument huh?

Batman is a super rich martial artist who fights crime by his own hands, he has the tech and the money, so how can he win against a guy who can move so fast you dont even see him? tricky huh? here's how...

It can happen if he creates somekind of a pulse device and makes say... 4 devices like that and places them in a big area creating somekind of a square , theyre not connected by anything but when activated the waves they send create somekind of a force field that shocks anything inside of that square and slows the objects atoms or something so he makes the flash... a normal dude for a few mintutes.

0|1
    0|0
    • what makes you think Batman would have enough time to activate it?

• Show All
    • But the only way to make flash a normal human being is to directly eject the speed force from his body

• Also if he could do that, the flash could run around the outside of the the square of pulse devices and throw lighting at batman from every angle, which travels at a speed so hight batman wouldn't notice until it hit him

• https:// people. rit. edu/~kxt2075/320/project3/flash_weaknesses. shtml

You just surprise him. Batman would beat the Flash because The Flash isn't actually a superhuman in the sense that he is truly impervious to damage or of great strength.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can't surprise the flash he can catch a speeding bullet he is way too fast. Also if multiple bullets were coming at him from different angles he could vibrate his molecules so that they pass right through him without any damage.

• Show All
    • Earth 2 is a separate universe, and timelines exists within the universe, so Earth 2 is totally different THOUGH it does have to do with how time works. I think instead it just creates parallels within that particular universe which can have its own multi-dimensional realities. It gets really important when discussing reality shifting super villians.

• Okay thanks I understand now

• Given enough prep time and resources, Batman ALWAYS wins. Always. Check out the animated movie "Justice League: Doom." It's all about how Batman is capable of single-handedly defeating the entire rest of the team, despite being the only mere mortal on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to hear your argument

• "im flash and im the faster man alive" everyone is faster than him xD please... i like the serie The Flash but makes no sense he saying that over and over when he isn't... for not talking about some wrong stuff that goes on

0|0
    0|0