(With no pain) how would you want to die?

I would want to fight a whole army of soldiers to the death! With guns and swords!. Till there is nothing left of me.! >:0 seems pretty cool for it being painless. All bloody and gory haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwww you sounds like a warrior, as your bestie , I'd like die with you in a battle, let's fight them to death, with pwoerful weapons, I won't let you die alone , All bloody and gory belongs to us.

• Dying with somebody sounds nice!. Especially if it's in a battle!. Thank-you Ron XD.

• Thank you so much for the mho!
      You ou will never be alone, I will always be your side and fight for you even die with you, that's the greatest pleasure and honour for me.
      you're welcome and thank you too 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• 1|1
  • Why would you bring a sword to a gun fight? No wonder you die.

I always imagined I would die defending my crush from a shark. The beast would attack her gentle figure, but then come I, noble and brave, with cat-like reflexes I grab the shark, and hold it underwater until it drowns.

• It was hard to choose XD. I like guns but I think swords are pretty cool too. So both haha!.
      Oh trying to be impressive eh? XD

• Some sharks like great whites need to constantly swim to get water flowing from their mouths into their gils. If they stop they will "drown" because with no water flow they cannot extract oxygen.

• Ahhh... perfect sense. Thank-you XD

• In a bed with the people I love around me laughing at story's of old events and good memory's and just having a good time then just slipinh to sleep as they all say good bye.

• That sounds like a fun good ol time way to die!. Nice :)

• It's a nice thought though because sometimes it feels like a war everyday. So why not chill cx

• I'd like to die in such a way, that all pain, sorrow and wars and ill-will faded with me. I'd take it all upon myself, till my body could no longer sustain it.

• I want to die with the sun along with Earth. The day when the sun finally swells and I'm looking at the sky turn brighter and brighter killing me and the planet I'm in.

• Your sounds cool! I think I'll steal it 😜 fight to the date in battle! Haha maybe we fight each other 😮

• Quickly, and with no foreknowledge.

"I hope I die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

• That's called "the firing squad," right?

My preferred painless way to die: in my sleep, of old age.

• crushed by a semi while riding my motorcycle, instantly squished.

• Probably saving someone or something...

• Death by snu-snu.

Lol, no but really, oxygen deprivation. It's euphoric.

• your idea sounds pretty badass I want to do that

• Maybe that's how I will die in the military who knows lol

• Are you in it?

• Nope but I got military obligatory service and since we are fighting isis in sinai so I might be sent there especially that I got a military background

• Stroke when I am watching my own games on tv

• I want to die in my sleep so people can honestly say I died doing what I love lol

• Bring back gladiator matches.

And keep going until one gets lucky lol

• by saving someone if possible

• So brave. I think I just want my body to wither.

• Doing something heroic, so you're dying for something worthwhile.

• Saving a puppy from being run over.

• Drowning in a sea of pussy.

• Doesn't matter.

• I would like to die by old age...

What Girls Said 6