So we are getting magnificent seven remake, any movies that you are surprised haven't been remade?

Don't get me wrong,
This remake has Denzel Washington one of the greatest actors in history and Chris Pratt and one of the greatest recent adventure movie actors and I LOVE WESTERNS So I'll see the movie
One that I'm surprised hasn't been remade yet would be

@rgb008
You are a film student, what is your thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• I beg Hollywood to never touch Jaws. Lol.
    Haven't heard of Magnificent Seven. (Kind of been living under a rock due to finals recently haha).

• Okay, the first magnificent seven was a western made in fifties and its a classic but it was a foreign remake of Akira Kurosawas film Seven Samurai

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I'm surprised we haven't had a decent version of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn yet. Also, more Jules Verne done with modern CG.

What Guys Said 2

• Dune. The only time Dune was made into a movie, it wasn't even a C grade movie.

• David lynch movies are weird dude.
      I saw eraserhead once so I know what I'm talking about

• Weird? Maybe. Poorly cast, acted, cut, with lousy special effects and awful scenery? DEFINITELY!

• Vikings vs Indians.