Is this a good bye :( ?

Well then it's time to take my indefinite leave from GAG, being on here for many years a nameless asshole with many accounts and slightly bit to much time on his hand, along with sharp tongue and being one of the more profane fuckers on here. Well then adios! This fucker will be leaving GAG for my shitty indefinite leave, but at least I won't have to read retarded and plain stupid questions on here.

- GAG's truly one and only asshole :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Okay?

I guess you're self-absorbed enough to make this an entire post. At least you're aware that you're an asshole.

Have fun with life!!

• Fuck yeah. I'm self absorbed? Fuck no. But what ever truth, and don't you worry when you have fuck load of Oxy you can have shit load of fun in life :)

• I don't know you but byyyee! I'm sure some people will miss you.

• Aw I don't know who u r but bye lol

What Guys Said 4

• Stay strong pal

• It's all good man. It's all good. GAG can be a bit better place, now that I'm leaving lol

• Wow. I'll bet money we see you in the coming weeks

• You'll be sorely missed.

• I doubt it. One less of an asshole who bit to often says some nasty shit under the banner of Anon. But whatever.

• You may not know me, but I wish you well, brotha!