Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?

At the start of the second round I made a poll asking who people thought would win the western conference and a shocking 3 out of 4 people who voted picked the Dallas Stars. As you can see they have now been eliminated and maybe I'll get more than 4 people to vote this time around. XD Anyway same thing as before if you don't know hockey just pick your favorite logo/city or try to make an educated guess from the brief description of each team's playoff accomplishments.
Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?

• Pittsburgh Penguins: Eliminated the team with the best regular season record (Washington Capitals)Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?
    0% (0)20% (1)14% (1)Vote
  • Tampa Bay Lightning: Made it to the finals last year and they have the best playoff record this year (9-2)Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?
    50% (1)20% (1)29% (2)Vote
  • St. Louis Blues: Eliminated the defending champions (Chicago Blackhawks)Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?
    0% (0)20% (1)14% (1)Vote
  • San Jose Sharks: Eliminated the favorite to win this year (LA Kings)Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?
    50% (1)40% (2)43% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone but St Louis.
    I don't know if I can handle a blues cup win :( 😥

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LETS GO LIGHTNING!! ⚡️

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'll win... The Stanley cup ☺️😛

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Stars fan, and none of these is likeable to me, I'm rooting for San Jose but I think it will be Pittsburgh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pulling for St. Louis.

0|0
    0|0