What is your biggest "What If" question?

I'm thinking of starting up a thing for Deviantart, where I have a character that just asks What If questions.

Issue is, I want to make up a bit of a buffer, and have run out of questions.

So what I want is for you lovely people to share your big What If questions.

Doesn't have to be big and meaningful, but please keep it PG rated.

For a link to my Deviantart account, just go to my profile. If the link isn't there then remind me to put it there.

Nothing country specific please.

I live in Australia. I don't get ninety percent of the references made here let alone those made to do with the rest of the world.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• what if I decide to keep writing?

• You should keep writing by the way. I read your mytake, and it was beautifully written.

• Haha no worries!

If the sites I mentioned don't work for you, then just google 'sites similar to [enter a site here]' you are bound to find something that work for you :)

• nah seems fun! I'll give Wattpad a go! It can't hurt.

What Guys Said 9

• What if there was another advanced species on Earth? Would there be a constant struggle for supremacy? Would we coexist peacefully?
    What if we had no seasons? What would happen to our crops? What would happen to inventions based upon the need of warmth in Winter?
    What if we, as humans, were twice as smart? How far advanced would we be? Would society still exist somewhat functionally or be in utter shambles?

• *incoming sombre question*
    What if I die tonight?
    How long would it take for people to notice I'm gone?

• What if Golden State never picked Stephen Curry? My Knicks could've had him!

• What if all the various races of humans where still alive? Neanderthal, Hobbits, etc..

• What if my aunt had balls?

• What if I was able to never work again?

• What if rebel Wilson didn't star in movies as the stereotypical Australian chick

• what if humans built the pyramids?

• What if I wasn't born in my country would i suffer this much...

What Girls Said 2

• What if everyone had to speak the absolute truth to each other, completely unfiltered, for 48 hours?

• I worked can I have my degree?
    I sleep in class and doesn't wake up when it's time to quit