If you could be friends with a celebrity, who would they be?

I would want to be friends with Selena Gomez (but avoid the Bieber), John Boyega, Ben Affleck, or maybe Robert Downey Jr.

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question!

Brad Pitt / Neil Degrasse Tyson / Hans Zimmer

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Jack Black, Mayam Bialik, Adele, Amanda Seyfried and Godfrey Gao.

0|1
    0|0
  • James franco

0|1
    0|0
  • My list is way too long Id be friends with anyone I admire watching or who I listen to. Id have a party with all my favorite actors, actresses, writers, rock stars... it would be crazy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • that guy who plays Loki

1|0
    0|0
  • david sedaris, rihanna and lupita nyong'o

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple: Norman Reedus

0|1
    0|0
  • Chris Evans
    Jenifer Lopez
    Rihanna

0|0
    0|0
  • Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Brooks and Dun, John Farnham

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Charlie Sheen, Mel Brooks, Adam Sandler, Johnny Depp, they'd be cool to hang with.

0|1
    0|0
  • basically the cast from superbad, knocked up, this is the end, pineapple express, and vince vaughn. i think chris pratt and i would really get along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mariskia Hargitay, Taylor Swift and Sam Waterston.

0|1
    0|0
  • None and why everybody hatin on da biebz for? I am not a fan and couldn't tell u a song he has but i hear everybody hatin on em but why? & i wouldn't be friends with any of them unless i had money like them i ain't got the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alive: None
    Dead: Julius Caesar, St. Pope Urban II, Constantine the Great, Justinian the Great, Charlemagne, Constantine XI Palaiologos, and Isaac Newton.

0|0
    0|0
  • David Wright, Camelo Anthony, Noah Syndergaard, James Winston, Jacob Degrom, Kristaps Porzingis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roy Orbison :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id bang Charlene McKinney and Megan fox

0|0
    0|0
  • Lamar Odom and Afrojack because you know

0|1
    0|0
  • What's so special about being friends with a famous person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drake

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Aniston

0|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, Snoop Dawg, little Wayne, Chris Hardwick, Jerry Seinfield, Louis SzĂ©kely, Ron Funches, Chris Rock, Obama, Elon Musk, BeyoncĂ© & Jay-Z, Maria Thayer, Peter Dinklage, Iliza Shlesinger,

Emma's the only celeb near my age I think I'd actually be cool chilling with. There's probably more but I can't think of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol lil' Wayne