What do you think of these 2 songs 🎶 ?

BTS is a korean πŸ‡°πŸ‡· band of 7 members they basically slay and not even to play with words theirs songs are fire ! Dancing, singing, clip, visual and stuff everything is on point ! πŸŽ€πŸ’ƒβœ¨

πŸ™’ Those are their 2 latest songs πŸ™ 

• That shit was fire ! πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸ’―
  • Meh~ 😐
  • I don't give a shit about ching chong stuff πŸ“πŸ˜‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³
  • Gayyy ! (coz i am stoopid) πŸ–•

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose C because I can without being racist

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../4a3.png

Not a fan of the music style personally but their dancing and makeup is on point. Maybe I should shave and start wearing mascara, eyeliner and lipstick?

• nahh you already look good like that hahah and LOOOOL yes you can :p

• lol they do, jay park who does rap and singing has English songs, eric nam, etc and jungook from bts does English covers... well it's soft music but still

• Haha somehow i dont think the MHO is for this 😉 but thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• u can guess what i chose <3 i love baepsae too

• i love it all lol i've been studying and not kpopping too much and i had the brilliant idea to check their twitte and listen to the song... i died lol fucking weakness hahah

What Guys Said 6

• I liked Save Me better than I liked Fire. It's funny though, because I know another song called Fire, although it's in Japanese, and not Korean. ^.^

• By the way, is this band somewhat new? When I think Kpop bands, I think Infinite, Beast, Nu'est CNBlue and Big Bang.

• @chinita is right and there are more diversified kpop boy groups now and i like to listen to rappers to and solo artists etc japanese too, i am into Kohh lately haha

• check out "dead leaves" by bts because it has the same edm slow vibe

• So bad it hurts, can't listen to it it's torture.

• Kpop isn't my thing I do like this song tho https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcer12OFU2g

• i can't really listen to male kpop singers do their work.

the girl ones though, they're alright.

• didn't like either tbh..

And, Oh my god you type so... ''basic''...

''was fire''...''on point''... Ugh...

• Never heard of these girls before. I'm not into Korean music... at all.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm an army ever since No More Dream era, but I'm disappointed af with this comeback. .-.
    Fire is too simple with few words and electro music stuff. The music video is illogical to me at this point. I hoped to find something about the keyboard warriors since at 0:45 Suga is burning the hidden dude, which most likely is an anonymous hater.
    Save me it's a little bit better than Fire song wise, but it's still kinda generic. The M/V was really weak tbh. I don't like the dance either... I get that the place might significe their mood in the song, but otherwise this M/V hasn't got any more sense than Fire.

• dayum such a sense of critic i cannot say you're wrong i am gonna say i agree~ but still love it hahah but yeah it sounds like a good electro music nothing crazy like we're used to... by the way put it way up here they lpneed to do better everytime and it's hard hahah still i respect the hardwork and their flawless look lol

• Meh, not to crazy about those 2 songs.

• J'aime vraiment leurs musique :)
    Je suis fan d'eux et j'Γ©coute toutes leurs musique :)

• I listen to K-Pop on a daily basis, but I can't get into BTS. Their style just doesn't appeal to me.

• hm okay what u listen to?

• Yeah, I don't see a reason to expand my music preferences, for now. :P

• ahah lol i am too deep in kpop it's hard for me to live lol so fair enough lol i understand X'D hahaha