If you were told to "Come on Down" on The Price Is Right what would you be like?

Would you try to outbid your opponent? What pricing game would you want to play? What would you hope for in your Showcase?

Maybe your reaction would be like this

That would probably be my reaction if someone bidded one dollar over my bid.

@Justbanannaz
@Waffles731
@Mustachekitteh
@Apple24
What about y'all

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I'd hope for plinko or the game where you have 30 seconds to guess the price of 2 prices. :) The first game is basically an automatic win of some kind, the second game is beyond easy for a fast talker.

• That all depends on where I was in line. Hah.

• I wish I could get on that show. But think about it, you even have to wait while you are in the audience

• I would be excited, hopefully it's a trip somewhere.

• I'd probably just want to play Plinko and spin the big wheel. Hopefully get a perfect bid and win a extra $500

• I might throw my back out

• One of my pastors went to a taping years ago. He told us that the set is a lot smaller than it is on TV. The big wheel isn't even that huge as it is on TV. But it's very noisy

• I wouldn't go! LOL

What Guys Said 5