What is your favorite video game series and why?

• HaloWhat is your favorite video game series and why?
  • Old Call of DutyWhat is your favorite video game series and why?
  • New Call of DutyWhat is your favorite video game series and why?
  • BattlefieldWhat is your favorite video game series and why?
I forgot to add other so if it is other then comment it

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. The walking dead: too emotional and i like the story line 😭❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    2. Resident evil: an amazing series but not like the old ones ❤️❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    3. Silent hill : I love how they make you feel in the game😃 You become really scared because of the graphics and all that fog and the music, monsters ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    4. Tomb raider : my favorite game ever ❤️❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    5. The sims : I like it because you can have your own family and neighbors and build your home 😭❤️ I'm crazy about this game ❤️❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    6. Just dance : I like dancing and singing 🎤💃🏼 y? It's my hobby and i enjoy playing just dance especially when I'm angry to help me to calm down again 😂😂😂
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    7. Kingdom hearts : I can't describe this game cause it's amazing 😭❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    8. Disney games: I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ❤️😃😃
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    9. The wolf among us (I hope they make another season) 😭💔 I miss sheriff bigby wolf so much 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️😭😭
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    10. Lego series: it's fun ❤️😃
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    11. Assassins creed creepy but fun 😃😃

Most Helpful Guy

• Battlefield. 100%. It's not my favorite game series, but from these, it is. It the most realistic one.

My favorite series is Assassin's Creed, even though recently they've been on the downfall, the first games were amazing, especially the first one.

What Girls Said 13

• For me it's a tie between Kingdom Hearts, Harvest moon, and Elder Scrolls.

Kingdom Hearts because it mixes three things I love: Disney, final fantasy, and an awesome story.

Harvest Moon because it's one of those relaxing games that you can lose yourself in for hours.

And Elder Scrolls because there's a million things to do and it never gets old.

• Batman: Arkham, I've just been thinking of these series a lot recently. The parts with Jason Todd were so gruesome, and different from the comics that I've read of Batman. I also really enjoyed the character designs and voice actors. Overall it was pretty fantastic.

Any of the TellTale games are fantastic. I love The Wolf Among Us, mostly because the Fables comic series is up on my list of favorite comics. I haven't gotten to playing The Walking Dead series, but I hear great things.

• None of them. My favourite game series could be between LoZ, Harvest Moon and Civilisation.

• Old call of duty, seemed more realistic than fighting aliens or being able to wall climb and use invisibility

• I picked Halo cause it's the only one I played and it reminds me of how my cousin and used to spend hours on Halo 3

• Elder Scrolls for sure. I also love Assassins Creed and Harvest Moon will forever be one of my favorites.

• and zelda, GTA, Fallout.. so many good games

• i loved the game Space Station Silicon Valley for N64 as a kid, supposedly they came out with a play station version

• Assassin's Creed!! I like climbing on buildings and kill people stealthily.

• My favorite is Persona series, I like the dungeon crawl, story really good story, and I love the music and the monster you can recruit

• There are people who actually like the new COD games. Anyway, my answer is probably the old Assassin's Creed games

• tetris

• Civilization!

• Call of Duty

• Fuck no to all those. Mass effect, uncharted, dark souls, and the arkham games are where it's at. Not those, do the same thing over and over every year, pieces of crap games. 1st person shooters are so boring now days. The last great one was bioshock infinite. I haven't played Doom 2016 yet but it looks freaking amazing.

What Guys Said 26

• Battlefield cuz i tnever gets old

• Mass Effect series is good
    TES series is good
    Fallout series is good
    Bioshock series is good.

Gosh I don't think I can pick but those are definitely my top contenders.

• Metal Gear, GTA, Pokemon, Fallout, ugh there's too many

• Madden or gtfo. Why? Bc I rape Seattle sea hawks with my Miners🏈😎

• My favorite video game franchises that I absolutely love are: DOOM, Resident Evil, Tekken, Street Fighter, Max Payne, & so far that's all I can think of. Overall, I'm blessed to being a gamer.

• I would say that fallout is my favorite right now. Most of the others I use to love have changed so much I lost interest in them, or they haven't released a new one in so long that I don't consider them as a viable series to get excited over.

• I'm a fan of the Uncharted series, all the COD games except bo3, ghosts and AW, and battlefield.

• Halo, i grew up playing it so it's my favorite, but battlefield is a close second

• Option E Dead island and dying light i love zombie games also Left 4 dead is amazing to

• LOL I like how all the zombie games have some form of the verb "die" in the title
      And Left 4 Dead was pretty good

• @teatea111 as i am now i currently live in a small apartment with a tv a 3 gamestations i have no cable or dish so games is all i have for entertainment other then movies.
      i have the money for luxury items but as i am now i live in a bad place where its not unheard of to have someone break in when they see you inter your house with a big tv box or some shit. i had to move in my game-stations an shit at 1 am

• Damn. At least you're making it work though

• God of War series.

• What no Mass Effect Series?

https://youtu.be/PfHxklxMhA4

• 0|0
  • GTA because killing people.
    What's funny is I kill so many people in that game and I've blown up cars and set people on fire and I don't care, and then one time I accidentally killed ONE dog in it and I felt so bad lmao

• Mario game series are the best. I do like CoD but only a few. Some Halo's, etc.

• out of those? probably battlefield... but not the biggest fan of them

• Out Of the ones younoisted halo
    My too 3 go
    World of warcraft
    Or pokemon as 1 and 2 i can't decide which
    Then halo
    Then its probably gears of war and uncharted or something like that

• Pokemon hands down even tho it's repeatitive I still play it because it's so fun and completing the pokedex after tireless hours feels good

• boyfriend (battlefield) is a real legend! I still play some versions of it ^^

• Final fantasy and super smash bros

• Jesus way to offer the most mainstream suckfest games as choices

• Dragon Quest
    I always liked it. Dragon Quest IX is my favorite

• i love TES series. Cuz im crazy about RPG games

• The Witcher games. They've got fantastic writing. Great characters and great stories.

• none

• Deus Ex: I love the setting, the characters, the action, the mystery and the music!

A new one is coming out soon... I did ask for this.

• None of the above, I prefer fighting games like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, SoulCalibur, Killer Instinct, Dead Or Alive, Virtua Fighter etc.