What's the one smartphone app you just can't live without?

How many apps are there? A billion, or something ridiculous like that? Well, is there ONE you just can't imagine giving up?
What's the one smartphone app you just can't live without?

1|0
36|35

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Google Maps. My job requires that I go to new places almost every day, and we cover a large territory (about 22M people), so Maps is a key part of my day - though Google Calendar is a close second.

I also have about a dozen less-known apps that I use very frequently in my day job as an Audio/Video Systems Integrator. While for some things it wouldn't be my first choice, in a pinch, I could do just about everything from my phone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oddly, I never used it until I needed an alternate route on my way to my girlfriend's house once. I had to navigate a bunch of back roads (some not even paved), none of which I'd ever been on before, and without Google Maps, there would've been no hope. LOL

• A big reason I use GM isn't even for directions as much as live traffic info. Many, MANY days I save myself an hour or more of time by taking a different route because the normal route has an accident (or worse) and traffic is horrifically backed up. So, even if I know the way, that traffic data makes a huge difference for me.

What Girls Said 35

• Chrome. I would visit the social media sites there and not install the apps and still interact with people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably my timetable app. I only have a few lectures but if I didn't have the timetable with me all the time, I'd probably still forget when they were :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a single one i can't live without.

1|0
    0|0
  • the OFF button

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely What's App. It has made instant chatting so much easier and cheaper! I use it daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google maps or calendar.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatsapp and Facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • Hangouts, and Kik.

0|0
    0|0
  • The alarm clock and the navigation app. I would never be anywhere even close to on time without either of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could live without all of them. There are more important things in life than a smart (?) phone.

I use Ecoute (music), Southeastern (travel/railway) and SAS (airline) most often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skype because it's the only way I can contact my boyfriend if I'm in town.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like youtube but i could live without it

0|0
    0|0
  • Shazam

0|1
    0|0
  • Chrome
    Waze and/or Google maps... Cos I'm so bad with directions and would be so lost without them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook!

0|0
    0|0
  • Spotify. I get all my music from there, I could not live without it

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I can live without all of them. Heck I could live without my phone.
    My iPod on the other hand, I can't imagine giving up

0|0
    0|0
  • Google Calendar, WhatsApp, and 9292 (A Dutch traveling app for public transportation).

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout Shelter :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Safari and youtube :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There are 4 apps, Kik messenger (keep texting my Boyfriend ❤️💋) my bank app, my safari browser & Facebook messenger to text my best friend. I'm not one of those people that keep downloading apps & I don't buy iPhones when they make new ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • Google Docs

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah, the one for people who might actually use a smartphone for work purposes. ;)

• Show All
    • *I highly recommend to anyone

• Yeah, well, I'm old. I hate using smartphones to write ANYTHING. :P

• Chrome and Instagram

0|0
    0|0
  • Spotify is my life- I've had premium ever since it came to the US

0|0
    0|0
  • Period tracker app... lets just say I am very irresponsible from time to time with that..

0|0
    0|0
  • My bank app. It keeps me out of trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skype, whatsapp

0|0
    0|0
  • my iphone 6s

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 34

• My notepad. I keep track of all sorts of things in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess Chrome?

0|0
    0|0
  • My company has an app that lets me track inventory from a company smartphone. It's incredibly useful and I couldn't do my job without it. Aside from that I don't use any apps nor do I own a smartphone that leaves the workplace.

I despise cellphones and the accessibility they give others to your every waking moment. My time is my time. Want to track me down? Call me at home and leave a message on my answering machine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say Facebook. It's definitely the one I use the most.

Whatsapp would be a close second. But if I didn't use it, I could always use similar alternatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play store app, virtually impossible to access the play store without it.
    androidspin.com/.../Play-Store.png

0|0
    0|0
  • alarm

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not exclusively a phone app, per say, but the iOS Moog System 15 Modular synth app.

Hooked up to a Yamaha keyboard through MIDI, it's an amazing way to learn how music synthesis works, and it's made by the actual Moog company.

0|0
    0|0
  • My calendar. It's probably my most important app. Everything else is to kill time but my calendar is essential for me

1|0
    0|0
  • YNAB for me

0|0
    0|0
  • The web browser. I don't think there's a point in owning a smartphone without that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a smartphone I could answer you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scheduling app and my birding app.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously chrome lmao
    i also use some applications like "music", whatsapp, messenger, viber, facebook, and camera.

0|0
    0|0
  • My email and safari app and maps

0|0
    0|0
  • ehm, the browser... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Google Maps. I would still be wandering around Beijing without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats app

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder brah

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok Google

It makes life easier

0|0
    0|0
  • I could live without a smart phone alltogether quite comfortably...

0|0
    0|0
  • YouTube, i spend a lot of time watching, learning, and creating on YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • Candy crush

0|0
    0|0
  • the phone app.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calculator.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one to make notes, use that very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to sound like a tween girl, but snapchat lol OMERGERD!! gotta get my selfie game on, bae!

Ok. Im done being a tween girl now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skype because relationship with boyfriend. and he likes to keep a leash on me all times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google Keep, Lucky Patcher, Kernal Adiutor and MX Player

0|0
    0|0
  • The browser lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys