Which do you like more 80s popular music or 90s popular music?

Which do you like more and why

0|1
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• For me 90s music, i just like it better...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• 80s. Bottom line is that by the 90s a lot of the popular music was becoming more derivative of 60s-80s music. This has continued until today. Production methods have changed but the real songwriting, production and instrumentation advances mostly took place prior to the 90s. So, I prefer the original sounds.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have to choose between the two, it's 90's. Although, I'd prefer more recent music.

1|1
    0|0
  • 80s because my MJ favorites came out then as well as "i want to break free" by queen aka my favorite song on the planet

0|2
    0|0
  • 80's cause Warrent, Poison, AC/DC, Metallica, Quiet Riot, Guns n Roses, and on and on...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think 80s although every decade has good artists and styles. It is always hard for me to choose between music decades.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some of both. But mainly the cheesy pop stuff of the 80s and the r&b jams of the 90s.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats hard because I love both too much 😞

0|1
    0|0
    • It's cool I feel the same way but I love 90s music more but 80s is a very close second

• They both have awesome singers and songs that can't compare to songs nowadays.

• True music used to be so beautiful also I love that song by W hiteSnake Here I Go Again

What Guys Said 5