Who's your favorite Pokemon?

Mine has to be Porygon, a man made Pokemon that can travel through cyberspace. It's a shame the episode about it caused kids to get seizures and was banned off tv. Who's your favorite Pokemon?

Who's that Pokemon?
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Ugh I hate this question. I have too many >.< I can do a top 5 though.

1. Squirtle
    Why? Because it was my very first Pokemon. The start of it all. So it holds a special place in my heart.
    2. Golbat
    Why? Because it's extremely reliable. It was an addition to my final team in Diamond mainly because it could use fly but it proved to be much better than just a filler in my party.
    3. Kirlia
    Why? Because I love this evolution line. And kirlia is right between Ralts and Gardevoir.
    4. Luxray
    Why? Because it was another useful asset to one of my teams. Plus Shinx was my first shiny so it and its evolution line hold a special place in my heart.
    5. Mew
    Simply because it's adorable, it's legendary, and it's one I'm sure I will never get so I'll just love it from afar.

• Arcanine definitely. What's not to love about a giant, fluffy, rideable, fire breathing dog?

A close second would be Bulbasaur. Because awwww.

• Torchic + evolves all day everyday. Sapphire was my first game, and Torchic was my first pokemon. I like how strong Blaziken looks/is. I aways transfered her to a new game, got great memories. For me, my favorite pokemon :)

• Jynx!! I love her huge lips and hair, coloring and outfit. I also like what she stands for! Favorite Pokemon ever!

• 0|1
  • Charmander is a cutiepie.

• The episode where it's trainer left it on a rock in the rain and it's flame almost went out was so sad 😥

• Lmao I don't know that's something my seven year brother likes

• 0|1

What Guys Said 3