Is there a movie that always makes you tear up?

I'm watching Bridge to Terabithia with my sister right now and bracing myself for the ending. It's too sad!

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one and that's the concentration camp scene from Band of Brothers and having found out that I belong to one of the first and most easily forgotten group of people persecuted by the Nazi's makes it an emotional scene for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• If a movie makes me tear up, I generally don't watch it again. I appreciate what it was meant to accomplish, but I generally don't want to do repeat viewings of something that makes me feel sadness.

• Lord of the Rings in some moments between Sam and Frodo.

• The movie called "Lionheart" with Jean Claude Van Damne, at first I thought it was going to be another action movie (it was a action movie) but the towards the end of the movie it gets very emotional. I don't want to spoil it but it has a similar ending to "Homeward bound". The soundtrack that accompanies the ending scene can add further emotion to it.

• Yes there are.. several...

• 1|0
    • Oh, Saving Private Ryan
      both of which are excellent tom hanks movies

• My eyes start puddling up at the end of "A Little Princess" and at certain parts of "The Fault In Our Stars". I cried when I first watched "Me and Earl and The Dying Girl". Never going to read or watch it again because some of it is really stupid!

• Bridge to Terabithia is like a version of My Girl... but I always cry in Lethal Weapon 3

• I've actually never cried because of a movie before

• Hot Fuzz

• No there isn't

• Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns

What Girls Said 21

• This movie is the saddest movie I've ever seen and it always makes me cry everytime I see it: Grave of the fireflies. Have you watched it?

gamenews.ir/.../...0b7fdb2415e6a6441a550009db9.jpg

• Bridge to tear my fking heart out*

I pretty much cry in everything, I am such a crier. I cry in comedies sometimes, I cry in happy movies etc.
    My Sisters Keeper...
    Oh "Cyberbully", not very well known, but it got to me like crazy when (spoiler) she tried to kill herself. I was bullied in high school so it related + her acting.

Basically anything where someone else cries, I cry when others cry.
    My SO started to pretend to fake cry and I almost started actually crying -_-

• I've watched this movie one time and one time only when I was younger. I cried my eyes out, and I've been scarred for life, hah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGV8nB_EEAU

Animal movies in general get me right the feels, though, but not usually full-on crying.

• lol i didn't like that movie! I don't know why.
    hmmm i teared up during soul surfer. not every single time, but most times.

• I will always cry at the end of Rocky Horror.

• No sadly not ):

• Yes, they are some movies that make me cry.
    Like Titanic, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and My Sister's Keeper.

• My Girl. Jesus Christ, I lost it during the funeral scene. That's how I always imagine the funerals of my best friends.

• Oh I hate that movie because it has such a sad ending, it ruins the whole movie for me. But I have countless movies that make me tear up. So many that I can't even think of one to name. I know when I was little I used to tear up in the Rugrats movies when Chuckie didn't have a mom to dance with, and when Tommy was taking care of Dil lol.

• Several. One that always makes me bawl my eyes out tho is pay it forward.

• The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Every time. Especially that last scene.

• The Help, The Blindside, The Fault In Our Stars

• Yeah, everytime I watch Real Steel I cry. I always end up crying for the robot for some weird reason. 🤔

• Up
    Forrest Gump
    A few more but I can't recall off the top of my head

• Yeah. There are a few.

• Birdemic and Birdemic 2

• The end of The Return of the King, every time.

• The Ultimate Gift... Everytime

• I can't think of any..

• sooo many movies!!! The worst was Marley and Me!

• My Girl
    The Little Mermaid
    My Best Friend's Wedding
    Ghost
    Beaches