Is there a movie that always makes you tear up?

I'm watching Bridge to Terabithia with my sister right now and bracing myself for the ending. It's too sad!

What about you guys?

0|1
22|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one and that's the concentration camp scene from Band of Brothers and having found out that I belong to one of the first and most easily forgotten group of people persecuted by the Nazi's makes it an emotional scene for me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• If a movie makes me tear up, I generally don't watch it again. I appreciate what it was meant to accomplish, but I generally don't want to do repeat viewings of something that makes me feel sadness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lord of the Rings in some moments between Sam and Frodo.

1|0
    0|0
  • The movie called "Lionheart" with Jean Claude Van Damne, at first I thought it was going to be another action movie (it was a action movie) but the towards the end of the movie it gets very emotional. I don't want to spoil it but it has a similar ending to "Homeward bound". The soundtrack that accompanies the ending scene can add further emotion to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are.. several...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, Saving Private Ryan
      both of which are excellent tom hanks movies

• My eyes start puddling up at the end of "A Little Princess" and at certain parts of "The Fault In Our Stars". I cried when I first watched "Me and Earl and The Dying Girl". Never going to read or watch it again because some of it is really stupid!

1|0
    0|0
  • Bridge to Terabithia is like a version of My Girl... but I always cry in Lethal Weapon 3

1|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never cried because of a movie before

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot Fuzz

1|0
    0|0
  • No there isn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• This movie is the saddest movie I've ever seen and it always makes me cry everytime I see it: Grave of the fireflies. Have you watched it?

gamenews.ir/.../...0b7fdb2415e6a6441a550009db9.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Bridge to tear my fking heart out*

I pretty much cry in everything, I am such a crier. I cry in comedies sometimes, I cry in happy movies etc.
    My Sisters Keeper...
    Oh "Cyberbully", not very well known, but it got to me like crazy when (spoiler) she tried to kill herself. I was bullied in high school so it related + her acting.

Basically anything where someone else cries, I cry when others cry.
    My SO started to pretend to fake cry and I almost started actually crying -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • I've watched this movie one time and one time only when I was younger. I cried my eyes out, and I've been scarred for life, hah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGV8nB_EEAU

Animal movies in general get me right the feels, though, but not usually full-on crying.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol i didn't like that movie! I don't know why.
    hmmm i teared up during soul surfer. not every single time, but most times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will always cry at the end of Rocky Horror.

1|0
    0|0
  • No sadly not ):

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are some movies that make me cry.
    Like Titanic, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and My Sister's Keeper.

1|1
    0|0
  • My Girl. Jesus Christ, I lost it during the funeral scene. That's how I always imagine the funerals of my best friends.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh I hate that movie because it has such a sad ending, it ruins the whole movie for me. But I have countless movies that make me tear up. So many that I can't even think of one to name. I know when I was little I used to tear up in the Rugrats movies when Chuckie didn't have a mom to dance with, and when Tommy was taking care of Dil lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Several. One that always makes me bawl my eyes out tho is pay it forward.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Every time. Especially that last scene.

1|1
    0|0
  • The Help, The Blindside, The Fault In Our Stars

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, everytime I watch Real Steel I cry. I always end up crying for the robot for some weird reason. 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • Up
    Forrest Gump
    A few more but I can't recall off the top of my head

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. There are a few.

1|0
    0|0
  • Birdemic and Birdemic 2

1|0
    0|0
  • The end of The Return of the King, every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Ultimate Gift... Everytime

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of any..

1|0
    0|0
  • sooo many movies!!! The worst was Marley and Me!

1|0
    0|0
  • My Girl
    The Little Mermaid
    My Best Friend's Wedding
    Ghost
    Beaches

1|0
    0|0