Do you like the 1975 Movie Jaws?

I watched Jaws do you like it and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love it <3 It's one of the classics that sends a chill through your spine, even if it made things so shitty for sharks that even the author regrets writing it :P

• Yeah it really damaged its reputation but the sharks reputation isn't as ruined now and it only kills 4 people every year (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because we need a bigger boat.

What Girls Said 6

• I love it! Especially the score--so nautical (I'm not talking about just the famous "Jaws" theme but the whole score). But then, I'm a music nerd. :-)

• I love that movie but I love sharks so..

• I love it

• meh don't remember! I am not as old as you!

• We're gonna need a bigger boat..

• Its okay...

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a fan of Jaws.

• no it isn't realistic and i know most of the old movies aren't but that was really really was fun fact sharks dont attack boats because they want to they are just curious on what it is they are attracted to magnetic patterns/waves :D i did a lot of research on sharks when i was in 12th grade they also prefer fish vs humans a shark will bite a human if its hungry and thinks its a fish or a seal.

• Yeah I know all those things to but it wasn't just a regular shark... It was a monster

• :l you dont seem to understand that humans are not durable like most animals.

• Yeah I know we're not but some of us are pretty durable especially a lot of martial artists