For those who watch Supernatural, which brother do you prefer?

I think my fave would have to be Dean/Jensen Ackles.
How about you?

• Sam/Jared PadaleckiFor those who watch Supernatural, which brother do you prefer?
  • Dean/Jensen Ackles For those who watch Supernatural, which brother do you prefer?
  • I dont watch Supernatural.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I think I would have to pick the Chevy Impala.

But seriously and honestly? I can't pick either because they're just too hilarious and fucking badass that I like them both equally and can't pick a favorite.

The whole fucking main cast is just too hilarious and badass. Crowley, Castiel, Bobby, well actually Bobby was the more serious one and had fewer goofy moments.

• I think Sam is better, Dean seems to be too emotional and creates more problems then he solves. Granted both have opposing views on things, however Sam is calmer and less fly by the seat of your pants.

• Dean all the way. He has a significantly better sense of humor. His eye of the tiger lip sing on top of his impala was hilarious. Incredible that it was like 7-8 years ago.

• I like Sam's character more, I feel Dean is little of an obnoxious hypocrite at times and I dislike his "tough boy" character cliche and I feel it doesn't allow his character progress anywhere throughout the story.

But frankly the only character in the show I like is Crowley.

• I think I'm more like Dean, but I like Sam better as a character.

• I don't watch Supernatural. I hate a lot of TV, unless it's either violent or gruesome or the main characters are ethnic minorities.

• I like Dean better, he's a badass.

• In the early show, Sam.

Then Dean became more likeable

• Dean for sure

• I prefer Dean

• dean. i love dean

• Gotta go with B.. The guy is a bad ass!!

• Dean DUH

• nobody watches that show

What Girls Said 23

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I prefer this brother.

Oh wait, you mean Orlando Bloom isn't on Supernatural?

Well maybe they should get him on Supernatural and then maybe I would actually give a shit about the show.

• Dean :) I actually don't really like either of the brothers very much, but I find him more entertaining.

• This is my favorite show ever! I actually prefer Daddy Winchester but if I had to pick a son I definitely say Demon Dean 💋

• Cas!! More Misha!

• Though I love them both equally, I'd have to say that I've always had a slight preference for Dean. It has nothing to do with physical appearance, but Dean has always been the more rational of the two and would've given everything to protect his brother.

• i don't watch it

• Jensen can get it.

• Sam - for the looks and responsibility, Deam for the voice and the funky personality. =)

• Dean by a long shot. Sam is cute but that's basically it. He's cute. Dean, on the other hand... Dean is EVERYTHING. Hot but also has his cute moments. Awesome personality, funny, sarcastic. Tough but shows his vulnerable side on an occasion. Entertaining as fuck. High quality character.

• Sam. He's kind of a cute weirdo and I like that. :)

• Sam.

• dean is better looking

• Both

Both, deffinitely. They ballance each other out

• Dean for me.

• I'd pick Jared in the beginning because he was soooo cute but he hasn't aged very well. I'll go with Jensen.

• i've only watched the first season and i love both haha but I'll go for Dean

• Dean/Jensen Ackles all the way

• It used to be Dean but then I started loving Sam

• I've never seen the show. I have so many shows.

• I voted sam, but dean is also great :) could not vote both at once.

• I tried watching it the first season but just couldn't get into it.

• Dean

• I can't believe this show is still being aired.