Anyone else crying and heartbroken at the end of Game of Thrones S6. E5?

• Yup. Bawling.
    15% (4)18% (7)17% (11)Vote
  • Not quite, but a bit misty.
    38% (10)38% (15)38% (25)Vote
  • No. I'm heartless.
    47% (12)44% (17)45% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It was just so heartbreaking because he's arguably the only truly innocent person in all of Westeros.. it was a truly fitting and beautiful end to him but Jesus Christ, so sad!!

0|1
10|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I cried two times 😭😭 HOLD THE DOOR 😢😢😢

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Now we know why he only says that one word and he held the door amazingly. :'(

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I didn't think his character was going to be so tragic.

And don't forget SUMMER.

What Guys Said 20

• A very sad end for a very tragic figure that was stripped of all free will and used like a tool. It's hard to justify that.
    The Wolf did have a completely heroic ending, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • haha i like the heartless word , you like to make it a leading question , in my field , medical it is a fatal mistake. i think it is for lawyers too. if i watched the episode and didn't get sooo sad about its end , doesn't make me heartless , stop labeling people , lady sara :P. any way to answer ur question yea , i was quite sad about the end but more over i was really admiring the writer , i mean his ability to link past seasons to this one , explaining past things we thought it won't be explained !! , it is outstanding really !

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Heartless. But I thought how they tied that up from the past was such a genius move. That was brilliant. His brain died because of the future. Awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted on behalf of my Mom who loves it and raves about it constantly. She's 83. I've never seen it, but hear its wonderful

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of us haven't watched it yet 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Saddest episode of the show.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it was definitely sad. At least he died nobly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew it was coming when i saw the title of the episode... i honestly didn't think that theory would ever come true
    None the less my favorite character is in a better place now

0|0
    0|0
    • It's weird, I'd never qctually read about that one before! I didn't see any of those articles til I Google searched hodor after the episode last night!

So it took me completely off guard. It was so fucking heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine how much this will devastate Bran when he realized what he's done.

• Oh he knows
      You could see it on his face when he was walking up to him in the vision after he collapsed
      "Omg... im the reason he's like this" he knew

• I do really like that it kinda confirms that bran can manipulate the time line

• Hodor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives the slightest of fucks?
    Shitty show, mediocre books.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok, Steve Harvey 😂😉👌🙅

• Show All
    • Can you two stfu? Thanks.

• I blocked him, don't worry.

• Lol I am outa here without reading comments. Don't want spoilers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still haven't seen a single episode of it...

0|0
    0|0
  • crying? nah. but it was definitely sad

0|0
    0|0
  • this was the best episode of the season for me. i guess im heartless... but i was very moved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! HOLD THE DOOR! :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • SO SAD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't watch that shit anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • what is that?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like game of thrones , I prefer to watch the bigbang theory instead of game of thrones.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Someone held the door for me the next day and I swear I teared up a little :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! Mind = FUCKED!! Did NOT see that coming! And the fact that BRAN did that to him, BRAN made him that way! Gawd, can you imagine how much of a douche he feels like right now? So twisted and sad! Even the directors got mind warped and teary-eyed after Martin revealed it to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more depressing than a break up.

I've read the books but it still hasn't gone that far so its really devastating. Who would have thought? 💔

2|0
    0|0
  • No I am crying about how much I have to study! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I haven't watched it yet. Now I know to cry :/
    Omg part me wants you to tell me why!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hodor <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like everyone is all upset and I'm like so his purpose was to to save bran... o. k... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • GANGSTERS DON'T CRY THEREFORE , THEREFORE I'M MISTER MISTY EYED THEREFORE I' M CAN YOU SAVE , CAN YOU SAVE MYY CAN YOU SAVE MY HEAVY DIRTY SOUL

1|0
    0|0
  • Bawling like a baby

2|0
    0|0