Has anyone met some one on GAG?

Then later added or been added on other social media , such as FB or some other such site?

Updates:
In retrospect to one of the replies I have received please include EMailing this person or people if you don't have or use social media

0|2
13|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I met @this_is_my_username a week ago. It was a coincidence that she lives in the same city that I went to for vacation.

We both confirmed that we're real people. Lol. We had a blast talking :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• UMMMM... can't say that i have sorry

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never met or interacted with anyone here anywhere else but this site.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've met one person from here. I don't really use social media, so that hasn't happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't met anyone yet, but I do have a few people from here on FB.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have yet to do either. But it's very possible that this will change in the near future.

• I became friends with @genericname85 first, then met in real life

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I've become friends with two or three people on g@g, and it really surprised me. Yes there are genuine people on this site lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have actually made a few that I consider to be my friends as well

• Yep I have and we are FB friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooooooooooooope

0|1
    0|0
  • I have indeed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically goes the other way around. Social media first and then meeting. I've met 1 person from here but have several on social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have been here 3 years now & never met anyone in real life. I have had more then a few offers to meet up though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Directly face to face? I, myself very much doubt I would ever do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Made friends, yes... a step further not.
    But there are couples on here. Just don't use GAG as a dating site, but where people meet they can start to like each other... we're people :D

0|1
    0|0
    • No I agree it isn't a dating site. But I suppose people have met in stranger ways

• Show All
    • Lol acually it was just a cop. I went back a couple of days later to thank her for the use of the phone , that's when things started getting interesting

• Haha good tactics :D

• Yes. I have fallen in love with a GAGer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I worked out with @bellegirl21 on Saturday she lives by me. My legs are sore because she is so intense in her workouts lol

Only gagger I've met

1|1
    0|0
  • There is only one girl deserve to meet, even not happen yet, but I wish I can meet her one day soon ! Cuz she's perfect in all the way, also she‘s (Drop Dead) Beautiful & gorgeous, she's the queen of GAG !

0|1
    0|0
    • You never know what the future holds. It could happen

• I have some GAGers on facebook. might hopefully meet one in the near future :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Now that would be wild dude. I hope y'all hit it off as well as you have on here

• I've become friends and emailed with one, but I don't have social media.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is still pretty cool dude

• Show All
    • In view of you pointing Tis out it is now a part of my update. Thanks dude

• Maybe email is starting to go obsolete with all the social networks. I know I always forget to check mine. I also forgot about you asking if I met anyone in person. I have not met her since she lives very far away from me. We've just messaged on here and emailed.

• Fck no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and @consultantisback are going to meet up and do pose offs in my moms basement. BRB REAR GLOOT SPREAD.

0|1
    0|0
  • Negative...

0|1
    0|0
  • I may meet one this summer. Her internship requires her to travel our state so we might meet up if she travels through my city. Other than that no one really lives close to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Went on a date with @CastleMaiden

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I met and dated someone I met here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet, I wouldn't mind adding someone from here as a friend on FB. While I do show my full face on my social media accounts, I don't feel comfortable showing my face here. Probably because of all the awkward questions that I ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • Although I might temporarily show my face in my avatar.

• I have also done that for a friend as recently as last night

• I haven't yet, but I'd be open to it. I mean if they're fun talking too and stuff. I'd add them on Facebook, Whatsapp or Snapchat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met someone hear ins person in real life, but have added someone to hangouts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah because no e of you peope like me :(

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more