What's your cell phone ringtone?

Don't be shy. If you have a custom one, link it. If you have a default one, that's fine, feel free to link that one too.

Here's mine.

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine isn't as cool as yours, just the automated ringtone.

BUT my alarm clock wake up is other word annoying.

https://youtu.be/XewXEA8aWr8 THIS SHIT SCARES ME! It's rude, and the person who uploaded captured how pissed off I am every time if goes off.

This is one of the top comments, also captures the essence of this ringtone

"Imagine waking up to this in the middle of the night and it's not even coming from your phone, it's coming from a doll standing in the middle of the room, facing away from you..." YES!

And these gems

my brother have this alarm ringtone on this phone and I consider each day to kill him

Killlllll me

and this from the video uploader's review of the phone (which is shit)

"There are only two groups of people in the world who want to wake up to that: those boys' mothers (who made it) =, and serial killers."

• I was actually expecting something like... deeply psychological and freaky from the video to be honest. That's actually kind of pleasant :3

• nooooooooooo!!! I was dreaming and I had to use it to wake up this morning. So, in my dream there's this guy my sister has to talk to, and I'm holding my phone and yelling at her to talk to him but she keeps backing away when he turns to her and I keep getting more angry every time it happens.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a big fan of Archer, so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUmMc2-V37M

• The ringtone that i have on my cellphone is the Tekken Tag Tournament Character Selection Soundtrack. I'm a really big fan of Tekken & I love hearing music from this video game series.

• I know the theme well, used to hear it a lot back in the day when I was playing in my Arcade and in tournaments. Definitely would be able to pick it out instantly if I heard it. Good theme.

• Good memories there, I remember devoting so much time to the game. Could pull off all the just frames and everything, EWGF and all.

• That's nice. That's one powerful move that both Kazuya & Heihachi have. I've seen then use it all the time while fighting them. As for me I've picked Law so many times & used many different moves that created a rainbow of beatdowns on many handful of characters. It's really enjoyable going old school for a little while because it's a really big hobby of mine.

• 0|0
  • Marbles. Windows ringtone, Default. Enough said.

• Tbh I don't know. My phone is usually silent or on vibe. Like ever since I got it, its never been off vibe or silent.

• I have the default T-Mobile jingle.

• The nuclear alarm Apple ringtone

• I seitch between superman theme song and indiana jines them song
    But my best friends tone when he calls my ohone is the robocop theme song lol

• 2K15 Heart of a Warrior
    It's kind of motivational to me and reminds me to be awesome 😂 LOL :P

• Danza Kuduro

• Some song by an obscure local band. I won't link it, because it'd be too easy to find out who I am.

• Crazy Train by Ozzy