What's the worst thing you've done on the Sims?

I made my guy impregnate his girlfriend, her 2 sisters, and her mom, and make out with her brother. Not sure why, I just felt like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL Wow! That's pretty funny. I guess the worst thing was locking them in a room and wait for them to die. It wasn't my fault though. They made me do it. They just wouldn't do what I told them. Instead they just kept crying all the time. So you see, they were pretty much asking to be killed...

Sometimes the most depressing thing is just hitting fast forward, and not helping them. My guy lost his job, his wife was electrocuted in the kitchen, I didn't remove her grave so he got depressed every time he walked past it, he started starving to death because he had no money for food, would cry all the time, he stopped showering, and then went over to his wife's grave and cried one last time, and died. That was pretty dark.

Most Helpful Girl

• I made 2 teenagers and 2 adults. the adults were married, but the teens were step siblings. i made the teens date.
    i made the mom cheat with the step son and the dad cheat with the step daughter, and i made the girls get pregnant, didn't let any of the relationships go bad until AFTER the babies were born but then the babies were ugly and all of the relationships were bad so i just killed off every single one of my people by locking them in the house and setting it on fire. (But i kept the girl alive and made her watch from the other side of the street)

What Guys Said 17

• Have you heard of the great tale of The Painting Goblin?
    http://i.imgur.com/NrJku9x.jpg

• Wow, it's possible to do all of that in Sims? I wonder what will happen to him next. Will there be any actual consequences for this? They didn't put any code in there to prevent any kind of inbreeding?

I think you did it solely because "you could" do it. And because you thought it would be interesting and curious to see "what if" and whether or not if it was even possible to do something like that in the game.

• You misuderstood. He had children with his wife's mother and sister There was no inbreeding

• Technically not or biologically not, but I don't know about "legally". So he knocked up his mother in law and sister in law. I mean that mean he's an uncle and the father of his wife's sister's kid (s), etc.

• Lol haha I didn't even know you could do that is that in the sims 3 game?
    In Sims 2 I called my grandma outside and locked her in a half ass build house with just 8 bricks around and let her starve to death, the grim reaper came and took her away and the ambulance couldn't come and revive her lol.

• XD your question cracked me up

• The favorite thing that I loved to do is put a big garden in the house and put a cowplant in the yard.
      And then I'd let that cowplant eat every visitor. That way I'd be turning my whole garden into a graveyard XD

• Must have been bored, lol. I've never played actually.

• Made a graveyard from all I killed

• what is this sims you talk off

• Home invasion

• Nude patch was a cool thing :)

• I never really played that game.

• I actually don't play the sims

• I downloaded some mods from a shady website when I was younger.

• I made my sim kiss another guy

• removing ladders from the pool and let them drown xD i don´t even feel bad for them. why can´t they get out like that. i guess they finally can in sims 4

• Never played it. Worst things I've done in games though...

-Carved obscenities into the sand on Super Mario Bros. 2
    -Played Goat Simulator with every mod
    -Teabagged in COD
    -Named my save files as foul words before trading a game in
    -Drew a penis crown on a squirrel in Tearaway
    -Stolen panties out of the girls' dorm on a mission in Bully

My life as a gamer has been wild.

• Never played it...

• its a game get over it.

What Girls Said 16

• That's dark OP O_O

I honestly kind of feel like what my Sims do to themselves is way worse than anything I do. Like, one time I had a Mom and a Dad and they had a Daughter. THen I got bored of playing them for a little bit so I played one of the townies.

Well the Dad from the other family just like walked into her house, made macaroni and cheese, and started talking with her and I was like okaaaaaay. I made the mistake of getting up and when I came back they were woohooing and the townie ended up pregnant :o HIS MARRIAGE WAS A LIE

So then I went back to the family. The Dad and Mom grew old and died and then it was just the Daughter. She ended up bringing the Townie home from work with her one day and eventually wanted to get married :o

So the Legitimate Daughter ended up marrying the Secret Mistress and helped raise her sister who was also her step-daughter! T-T

• i don't play sims but i found this gem of a link
    www.independent.co.uk/.../...he-sims-10144138.html

• Sim male = John
    John's wife = Karen
    John's old mum = Lisa
    John and Karen having many babies

Then I made Karen fall in love with Lisa and made them move in together and joined union as John became fat and lonely and miserable. I was really bored. Then I killed them all with fire and of course using cheat codes before I killed them, I made Lisa impregnate Karen and their child an orphan

• I tried my best to get all of my sons and my husband knocked up by aliens, and my daughters were all around whores. :X

• I built a wall around a family, bought a stove, made the teenager try to cook something and the place caught fire. Since there were no doors, the firemen couldn't stop the fire from the inside and they all burned to death.
    There was another one where I built a pool, built a wall around it with a door, and made my family swim in it. When they were all in the pool, I removed the door. After a while, they drowned to death.
    I am such a horrible person...

• I trapped them in a room without a door. Eventually they died.

• I left my sims In there house in a room with no door till they died

• I made a house (just a room with a door) and killed sims in it and kept the grave stones there and moved the next family in and kept killing them.
    There were like 100 grave stones there and tons of ghosts on that property haha. Kept scaring other sims to death.
    I also figured out how to kill children and babies. Fun times. All the chest codes and CC killed my computer though hahah

• Man I used to love that game 😆

• I dont think anyone here will truly post the worst thing theyve ever done. Maybe something similar but i doubt they will post the worst one.

• I'd put multiple fireplaces in the house and take away the fire alarms and watch all the family members burn alive. I'd also make many of them have multiple affairs and children with different people/in laws. I'd also often make the mother steal her daughter's boyfriend.

• I got bored of them, locked them in a doorless room and waited for them to die.

• Kill them all so I could have a ghost family with each member of a different colour.
    Ghots colour changes depending on how they died.

• I killed a guy in a swimming pool just so his wife could marry his younger brother that had a child with her (without her husband knowing)

• Made a sim just to be a sperm donor then killed him

• I really want Sims now 😂