Does anyone here play agar. io?

Does anyone here play

• Yus! 10/10 Pain in the ass!
  • Nope im a normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss! I also asked a question lol (http://www. girlsaskguys. com/other/q1534555-anyone-here-knows-this-game)
    I used to play a lot, it was awesome! However it gets boring with time, since you have nothing to achieve besides being number 1. So I don't really play anymore.
    Try "Mitos. is: The Game". It's like a better (and I mean REALLY BETTER) version of agar. io :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I played it a lot about a year ago before facebook got it. I'd get to the number 1 spot and just sit away from all the green spike balls knowing no one could kill me haha. I suffered from a bit of boredom last summer 😅

I actually got pretty good at it but haven't had the motivation to play it as of late.

• Did you know if you reach a certain amount of extra bodies you can eat those spike balls?

• I know that if you are small you can eat them. So I guess if you keep on splitting you'd be able to eat them, if that's what you are referring to?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 1