Does anyone here play agar. io?

Does anyone here play agar.io?

• Yus! 10/10 Pain in the ass!
  • Nope im a normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss! I also asked a question lol (http://www. girlsaskguys. com/other/q1534555-anyone-here-knows-this-game)
    I used to play a lot, it was awesome! However it gets boring with time, since you have nothing to achieve besides being number 1. So I don't really play anymore.
    Try "Mitos. is: The Game". It's like a better (and I mean REALLY BETTER) version of agar. io :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I played it a lot about a year ago before facebook got it. I'd get to the number 1 spot and just sit away from all the green spike balls knowing no one could kill me haha. I suffered from a bit of boredom last summer 😅

I actually got pretty good at it but haven't had the motivation to play it as of late.

• Did you know if you reach a certain amount of extra bodies you can eat those spike balls?

• I know that if you are small you can eat them. So I guess if you keep on splitting you'd be able to eat them, if that's what you are referring to?

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, I used to. My best friend became obsessed with it and he wouldn't leave me alone until I would play with him at least once. Then I became obsessed with it and he and I were always versing each other. Now we both don't play it.

• No, I play Slither.

• nope sorry

• Nah dude, everyone's playing slither. io now. Get with the times!

• Slither bores meh. I play and play, get to number 1 then go and circle in the far corners, which tbh is relaxing AF because no one can touch me hehehe

• Tried it once or twice

• I have played with agar, but never this game you speak of.

What Guys Said 1