Are you going to see ghostbuster 2016?

Im not really exited and people seem to have different radical opinions about it, i honestly going to watch for 3 things, one my sister loves one of the actresses, two i love going to the cinema, and three i dont really care too mcuh for the first ghostbusters so if they remake them it doesn't affect me.

what do you guys think?

• Yes, Im pretty hype about it
  • Yes
  • Yes, but im not exited about it
  • Maybe
  • No, im not interested
  • No, i hated and it shouldn't have been made

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait what I didn't know they're making another Ghost Busters. I'll probally go watch in the theaters but sequels always tend to a let down lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it looks like a giant turd on the comedy genre.

What Girls Said 7

• I'll go if one of my friends wants to, but it just seems like a movie you'd wait until it gets out of theaters to see, if at all. Not my thing. I'm way more excited about some of the other movies coming out.

I do love Melissa McCarthy though. She was hilarious in Spy.

• No, im not interested

• I want to see it but I"m allergic to the popcorn smell in theaters so I have to wait :c

• Probably not. That's gonna cost me.

• just another boring movie

• No. Shouldn't have even been made. Looks so stupid. Leave ghost busters alone.

• No. I've never seen the original and I don't really have any interest in seeing this one

What Guys Said 6

• I'll go see it out of curiosity. However, remakes can never beat the originals.

• actresses? they just found em on tumblr or something.

• The movie looks bad to be honest, and bad casting they cast some obese women lol

• fuck no... they can keep that feminist crap

• nah i wont' even see it when it comes out on dvd. i fucking hate melissa mccarthy and that big black tranny looking bitch

• completa you are raed is happened now is inte middle you fair nocreal ist very bady everybody ha ha ha she wasn't quesciƶns ;)